• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tallinder Return this Season: "Doubtful"

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tallinder wasnt an injury, his was a health problem so it doesnt surprise me.

Ghost again

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really hoping for this guy to get back out there at some point this year. Last year he was probably our best defender and I think our D corps as a whole would be much, much better. Outside of A-Train and Bryce (and to a much lesser extent Zids) I don't really trust any of our defenseman.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks..he wouldve been nice to have for our playoff run. But somebody needs to step up in his absense. Fayne has been our 3rd best Dman this season in my opinion so giving him the extra work in the playoff might be good for him in the long run. Other guys need to step up.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks..he wouldve been nice to have for our playoff run. But somebody needs to step up in his absense. Fayne has been our 3rd best Dman this season in my opinion so giving him the extra work in the playoff might be good for him in the long run. Other guys need to step up.

Zids can't have the mental lapses he's been prone to, he should be one of our 3 best. Andy Greene has shown signs of being a very solid, impactful player in the past, he needs to find that again because he has been terrible the past month and a half. Larsson can't play like a rookie anymore. We need him to eat ice time and be a threat to the other team, not our own.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like our D but it would sure be nice to Tallinder back for sure.... and play Larsson it won't get any better watching from the press box