• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Taking Oregon State Tomorrow

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will. Tobad Petersen left, though. It was a good run while it lasted.

When you say you think they will get back to that level do you mean multiple top 5 and top 10 finishes in a row like they had? Cuz I have to say that I don't ever think we'll witness that again. I'd love to see it as a fan, but being a realist I think it's highly unlikely.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VCash on the Biebs. They should win this one by 10 points.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sticking with BSU cuz fuck it.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why piss off a balcony when there is a perfectly good restroom available? That sounds like a middle schooler's stunt. Stupid.

Clearly you've never pissed off a balcony...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With everything pointing towards OSU. Boise new coach, QB out and all...what is th motivation of BSU for this one??

Regardless...I put a bunch of vcash on the Beavers

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you say you think they will get back to that level do you mean multiple top 5 and top 10 finishes in a row like they had? Cuz I have to say that I don't ever think we'll witness that again. I'd love to see it as a fan, but being a realist I think it's highly unlikely.

Yeah, it's unlikely but far from impossible. BSU must have a pretty dog gone good athletic dept. going on up there. You guys are good at basketball and several other sports, too.

I would say Boise State will win a National title before Georgia Tech ever does again, that's for sure. At least you guys aren't looking at the military academy coaches to replace Petersen. :lol:

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont trust that OSU defense. Wouldnt surprise me to see 300 BSU rushing yards

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't see the combination of whatever Petersen had going on with the coaching plus a dynamic QB like Moore happening again? Is it more about the coach, or what a special and unique player Moore was?

Wasn't BSU still more or less as good before Petersen took over as HC?

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't see the combination of whatever Petersen had going on with the coaching plus a dynamic QB like Moore happening again? Is it more about the coach, or what a special and unique player Moore was?

Wasn't BSU still more or less as good before Petersen took over as HC?

They were good, Wiz. There's no doubt. I mentioned the three top 15 finishes in four seasons prior to Petersen taking over, but even back then he was calling the plays so he was involved in the success. I just feel like he took them to another level though when he became HC.

You ask some valid questions. Moore was special no doubt, but so were so many players around him. It was so much more than just him. I mean dang near the entire starting defense in those years made 53 man rosters and several players on offense did too including many linemen, several of Kellen's TEs, Doug Martin, his WRs like Titus Young, Austin Pettis, and Tyler Shoemaker, etc. all made 53 man rosters. Those Boise teams were developed and coached well, but make no mistake about it, they were damn talented too. These past few years several coaches have left and there has been a major drop off in talent, to the point where not only do I think that Boise shouldn't be anywhere near the polls, I actually think they suck. After so much success I must admit it's been a shock to the system for this fan. With the playoff approaching, conference realignments, and particularly the monstrous gap in revenue between the have and have nots, I just don't think there's anyway they get back to that level. You never know. I could be wrong but I just can't see it.

I hope the Chris Petersen experience treats you as well as it treated us Boise fans. We were so fortunate to have him as long as we did. I'd like to see your program return to glory. Your passionate fanbase deserves that and I believe it's coming. I personally can't wait to watch it all play out.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were good, Wiz. There's no doubt. I mentioned the three top 15 finishes in four seasons prior to Petersen taking over, but even back then he was calling the plays so he was involved in the success. I just feel like he took them to another level though when he became HC.

You ask some valid questions. Moore was special no doubt, but so were so many players around him. It was so much more than just him. I mean dang near the entire starting defense in those years made 53 man rosters and several players on offense did too including many linemen, several of Kellen's TEs, Doug Martin, his WRs like Titus Young, Austin Pettis, and Tyler Shoemaker, etc. all made 53 man rosters. Those Boise teams were developed and coached well, but make no mistake about it, they were damn talented too. These past few years several coaches have left and there has been a major drop off in talent, to the point where not only do I think that Boise shouldn't be anywhere near the polls, I actually think they suck. After so much success I must admit it's been a shock to the system for this fan. With the playoff approaching, conference realignments, and particularly the monstrous gap in revenue between the have and have nots, I just don't think there's anyway they get back to that level. You never know. I could be wrong but I just can't see it.

I hope the Chris Petersen experience treats you as well as it treated us Boise fans. We were so fortunate to have him as long as we did. I'd like to see your program return to glory. Your passionate fanbase deserves that and I believe it's coming. I personally can't wait to watch it all play out.

Petersen is as good as gold as far as I'm concerned. Washington will be a consistent 10 win team in the near future is my opinion.

Boise isn't going to go down hill, either. They'll be fine.