• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"T-sip"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? If you read the explanation that you posted for why you are a UT fan and you don't understand why your support for that school accurately describes you as a "tee shirter", then I don't think I can make anything clear to you.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. At least Sumlin knew not to make him play safety when Manziel fell into his lap. Still don't get how that quote you cited is a badge of pride for UT.

It's not a badge, it's just hilarious - because it's wrong

But let that fly over your head

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? If you read the explanation that you posted for why you are a UT fan and you don't understand why your support for that school accurately describes you as a "tee shirter", then I don't think I can make anything clear to you.

Still don't understand that. My reasons for UT are that it's not a religious school, it's not bat shit crazy like AM and it has a large liberal establishment.

Since I didn't really post my reason before, I just said I got down to AM and the Horns, I don't see how you can make that assumption.

So what about this t-shirter thing? It's been 21 years since I went there.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still don't understand that. My reasons for UT are that it's not a religious school, it's not bat shit crazy like AM and it has a large liberal establishment.

Since I didn't really post my reason before, I just said I got down to AM and the Horns, I don't see how you can make that assumption.

So what about this t-shirter thing? It's been 21 years since I went there.

late 40's and attending Texas. You really have done it all, OO.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell knows with that crazy cult.
It probably has 15 secret meanings above and beyond the accepted meanings.
The SEC got themselves an overdose of insanity with all the Aggie traditions.

If you try and keep up, you will never come close.
It makes freemasonry and college fraternity initiations look like kindergarten versions of secrecy.

And don't ever try and use any of the Aggie stuff if you cannot prove with at least 15 legal sources your direct connection to College Station. It is not an open membership like other fan bases.

All the 119 other schools combined don't have anywhere near the Aggie traditions.

Does this mean that the Aggies are really the Illuminati?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a badge, it's just hilarious - because it's wrong

But let that fly over your head

Oh I get that Sumlin didn't recruit Manziel, but I think it's much funnier that he didn't go to UT due to the fact that Brown wanted him to play safety. You gonna honestly claim that UT fans find that funny?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm elite in some ways and middle class in a lot of other things. Houses, cars, and clothing (except for shirts and ties) mean nothing to me.

I will go out of my way for good food.

So, you're homeless then?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aggys seem to have this belief that you aren't allowed to root for a school if you didn't attend......and think this is some type of insult.

Which is hilarious since half their fanbase didn't attend A&M, and for the first time in a long time, they are selling t-shirts in record numbers. Gotta love em tho.......no matter how backwards or flat out stupid their beliefs are, they'll hold on to them.

See my discussion in this very thread about the stupidity of a T-SHIRT they had printed that Sumlin recruited Manziel for further proof, LMAO

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
late 40's and attending Texas. You really have done it all, OO.

I enjoy life. I still have a secret dream of running with the bulls at Pamplona. Probably get killed. I guess I shouldn't do it. Wouldn't want to get Hammer mad if I got killed.

Anyway, the t-shirter thing. What's that about.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get that Sumlin didn't recruit Manziel, but I think it's much funnier that he didn't go to UT due to the fact that Brown wanted him to play safety. You gonna honestly claim that UT fans find that funny?

Mack didn't offer to JFF. He didn't think he was worthy of a scholarship. Same with RG3 and Winston. Oh and Luck as well.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brown didn't recruit him to play safety......Brown didn't recruit him AT ALL. He wasn't a highly ranked recruit. A lot of UT fans really don't care.....in a state this big, you're going to miss on some guys. It happens, and you can't take everyone. The fact is NO school in Texas recruited Manziel - he was headed to Oregon before Sherman took a flyer on him at A&M

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're homeless then?

Still own a house but don't live in it. I live in a senior citizens apartment complex. It sucks, but my wife and I can't take care of a house anymore. It was never an expensive house. To me a house is just a place to keep the pron, eat a meal, have sex, work on the computer. Never really interested in anything that had to do with the house.

Lived there for 26 years and never once sat down on a chair in the backyard. I'm not an outdoor person.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aggys seem to have this belief that you aren't allowed to root for a school if you didn't attend......and think this is some type of insult.

Which is hilarious since half their fanbase didn't attend A&M, and for the first time in a long time, they are selling t-shirts in record numbers. Gotta love em tho.......no matter how backwards or flat out stupid their beliefs are, they'll hold on to them.

See my discussion in this very thread about the stupidity of a T-SHIRT they had printed that Sumlin recruited Manziel for further proof, LMAO

Never said you aren't allowed to root for the team. But don't roll around talking about how "your" school is better than "my" school because it is the one you chose.

I do enjoy reading your bullshit though. Half the fanbase huh? Cool t-shirt story too, I've never seen one. No doubt some slapdick printed it, too bad you have to be affiliated with a school to make a shirt. NOt just anyone can print one.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown didn't recruit him to play safety......Brown didn't recruit him AT ALL. He wasn't a highly ranked recruit. A lot of UT fans really don't care.....in a state this big, you're going to miss on some guys. It happens, and you can't take everyone. The fact is NO school in Texas recruited Manziel - he was headed to Oregon before Sherman took a flyer on him at A&M

Baylor, and their scholarship offer to JFF, isn't in Texas?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still own a house but don't live in it. I live in a senior citizens apartment complex. It sucks, but my wife and I can't take care of a house anymore. It was never an expensive house. To me a house is just a place to keep the pron, eat a meal, have sex, work on the computer. Never really interested in anything that had to do with the house.

Lived there for 26 years and never once sat down on a chair in the backyard. I'm not an outdoor person.

I can't question your priorities.:suds:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack didn't offer to JFF. He didn't think he was worthy of a scholarship. Same with RG3 and Winston. Oh and Luck as well.

Some falsehood here.

He didn't offer JFF - and neither did anyone else in state outside of Aggy - and that was AFTER he decommitted to Oregon.

RG3 was recruited as a DB - in fact the ONLY school to offer him at QB was Houston.....and when Art Briles took the Baylor job, RG3 went with him.

Winston - Mack was told that he was not going to leave to come to Texas from sources he trusted. Now after the fact people want to act like he was a shoe in to sign in Texas.

Luck was never going to Texas. They had just signed Garrett Gilbert - Luck didn't even come to junior day, he was pretty much a lock to go elsewhere once the Player of the Year at his position signed at Texas.

People kill me with this act like all these guys were dying to be Longhorns, and that Mack simply ignored them.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy life. I still have a secret dream of running with the bulls at Pamplona. Probably get killed. I guess I shouldn't do it. Wouldn't want to get Hammer mad if I got killed.

Anyway, the t-shirter thing. What's that about.

A t-shirt fan is a loudmouth asshole who, though has zero ties to a school other than picking them to cheer for, will berate and talk down to other schools as if "their school" is better.

It goes without saying that almost every actual Texas alumnus that I've ever known has had nothing but respect for A&M, and likewise Former Students for Texas. It's the loudmouth t-shirt fans that you can pick out from a mile, trying to talk trash and typically because they have an inferiority complex about said t-shirt status.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some falsehood here.

He didn't offer JFF - and neither did anyone else in state outside of Aggy - and that was AFTER he decommitted to Oregon.

RG3 was recruited as a DB - in fact the ONLY school to offer him at QB was Houston.....and when Art Briles took the Baylor job, RG3 went with him.

Winston - Mack was told that he was not going to leave to come to Texas from sources he trusted. Now after the fact people want to act like he was a shoe in to sign in Texas.

Luck was never going to Texas. They had just signed Garrett Gilbert - Luck didn't even come to junior day, he was pretty much a lock to go elsewhere once the Player of the Year at his position signed at Texas.

People kill me with this act like all these guys were dying to be Longhorns, and that Mack simply ignored them.

Still sticking with the bullshit lies about "no school in texas" and "flier" stuff huh?

But then turn around and talk about people wanting to "act like they are in the know" when Jameis himself said if Texas offered he would have gone there.

There is a reason Mack doesn't coach anymore. He lost the eye for talent.

Funny stuff. Too funny.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got it. It's now entirely transparent why that Aggie t-shirt you described is so hilarious! Still, considering how things turned out in the larger sense, I suspect your t-shirt victory is at least a bit hollow. :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.