• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superbowl Pats Versus Giants - OT

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[youtube]Q-adnOYdqJg[/youtube]

^^Why it goes to the players first.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, thinking about it...that TD at the end, really it was nicer to score like that. Not like a FG is ever sure points.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...we finally started agreeing on shit towards the end of this thread and you had to go and pull that on me. :tsk:

DSCN1945.jpg

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[youtube]Q-adnOYdqJg[/youtube]

^^Why it goes to the players first.

I remember that like it was yesterday. Joe was/is such a class act.

Thanks for posting this at least I can go to bed now thinking of this versus that other game

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SWEEEETTTTT!!!

Giants win another classic.

Last edited by a moderator:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, those third world kids have to be big Pats fans.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, those third world kids have to be big Pats fans.

Well, they were Pens fans back in 2008, wings fans in 2009, Steelers fans last year, they have lots of teams too cheer for. Poor things have never heard of the Capitols before though. :sad:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SWEEEETTTTT!!!

Giants win another classic.

I would hardly call it a classic. The winning TD was given to them so the Pats would have a slim chance to come back. I actually flipped back & forth between the game & the Todd Marinovich documentary because the game was kind of boring.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they were Pens fans back in 2008, wings fans in 2009, Steelers fans last year, they have lots of teams too cheer for. Poor things have never heard of the Capitols before though. :sad:

*sigh* Picking at scabs. Now I have to go watch '09 Cup highlights and 09 SB highlights.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hardly call it a classic. The winning TD was given to them so the Pats would have a slim chance to come back. I actually flipped back & forth between the game & the Todd Marinovich documentary because the game was kind of boring.

It was boring until Eli got the ball with 4 minutes left. That was pretty darned good drive.

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....check this out from Boston.com

Feb 5, 2012 10:25 PM
The legend is dead, the prince has turned back into a frog, and...well, use whatever other clich' you want.

A performance as bad as Tom Brady's tonight in Super Bowl XLVI deserves a lead just as lame.

Sorry, Tommy Boy, this one's on you. Your hideous performance led to the Giants' 21-17 Super Bowl title win. How embarrassing for your coach, your teammates, and your fans.

But especially for you, boy wonder. It was one thing when you led the game off with a safety, which surely put plenty of faith into the heart of Patriot Nation, but just when you have the game, just when you might be able to run off the clock, you huck the thing downfield. Yes, if Wes Welker catches that thing, you're in the clear, and fans will place the blame either way, but what happened to being safe in that situation? What happened to the Patriot Way and clock management?

What happened to you?

What an embarrassment for the Patriots organization and Bob Kraft. So now the Giants have taken Lombardi from you twice, and you haven't looked this bad in a playoff game since...well, two weeks ago against the Ravens. Maybe that moment will actually hit you as you're whittling down water slides in South America looking like Prince Valiant this spring. The Patriots haven't won a title in seven years, but even worse, they're now turning into the Buffalo Bills, with the Giants being their Cowboy daddy. That's not easy to swallow in a region where New York is regarded as highly as the menu at Beacon Hill Pub.

But, there you are, Tom. That's what you have become. Your legacy has been stamped, but you're turning your Joe Montana status into one of Jim Kelly. But, hey what you worry? There's that new mansion in the "Names" pages to deal with.

Yes, there were plenty of dropped passes to go around. Granted. But when you begin the game with such a boneheaded play, then proceed to make random mistakes, sorry, Tom, game is on you.