• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl or Bust for the Rams OBJ Edition

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SJ76 my dementia aside, you have to be neevous of stafford right now? And your d. How do you like the rams chances

What’s bad was our Oline yesterday. This is how crazy it is right now. We owned Seattle all year in the trenches. Seattle and AZ both beat the 49ers twice this year. AZ was the best road team in the league all year but got killed at Detroit.

That’s the NFL now I guess ??

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odell Beckham Jr GIF by FOX Sports: Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe this is TD #6 or 7 as Rams for Odell. Great game last night for OBJ

B3DF4987-BC79-47C8-82D4-AE6518F3B121.jpeg

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still dont understand why the Ram's burnt that play in the situation. Could have saved that when they were actually needing to drive the football down the field later in the playoffs.....not when they were up by 3 scores (I think that was the situation anyways).

The guy has averaged 4 catches for 40 yards in his time with the Rams. And in that playoff game he just had 4 catches for 54 yards. Hardly great results.

It is this kind of crazy over-hyping of OBJ that plays a big part in making him so disliked among most fans.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still dont understand why the Ram's burnt that play in the situation. Could have saved that when they were actually needing to drive the football down the field later in the playoffs.....not when they were up by 3 scores (I think that was the situation anyways).

The guy has averaged 4 catches for 40 yards in his time with the Rams. And in that playoff game he just had 4 catches for 54 yards. Hardly great results.

It is this kind of crazy over-hyping of OBJ that plays a big part in making him so disliked among most fans.

Shut up stupid

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the Rams not yet realized who they played last night?

This is a team that only made the playoffs because of a good start to the season and then fell off considerably but still managed to hang onto a playoff spot

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the Rams not yet realized who they played last night?

This is a team that only made the playoffs because of a good start to the season and then fell off considerably but still managed to hang onto a playoff spot
You better focus on the 49ers and let us focus on OBJ

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give credit where it's due. OBJ had a really great game vs. the Cardinals. And honestly, has appeared to be a great acquisition by the Rams. Now you just hope he keeps his wits about him and continues vs. the Bucs. Tampa's secondary is weak and there will be opportunities, I think. I believe Kupp will have a great game as well. A little lost in all this conversation about Odell, Stafford, Akers is the fact that Kupp played decoy a lot and I think the Cardinal defenders got so focussed on him on the passing downs. It really opened things up for OBJ. Kupp is a player I greatly respect.As I respect Aaron Donald. Will draw 2 or 3 guys to give his team mates opportunities. Unselfish and very talented. Having said that, I hate the Rams and despise McVay (although respect what he's done). Good team though and reluctantly wish you guys well because frankly, I hate every other team on the NFC side of the bracket even more than you guys. Cheers boys.

PS. I almost threw up my morning coffee today when I realized this weekend I will be cheering for both of our division rivals in the divisional round. To the football gods, please make sure whoever comes out of the AFC wins it all this year. I beg of you. Lol. :D

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give credit where it's due. OBJ had a really great game vs. the Cardinals. And honestly, has appeared to be a great acquisition by the Rams.

The TD catch could not have been better... timed the jump, caught the ball at its highpoint and tucked the ball from defender and got both feet down.

Perfectly executed pass and catch... not much can do to defend that play.

I am ignoring your comments regarding who you are rooting for :D

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am ignoring your comments regarding who you are rooting for :D
Lol, it's all good. I honestly have a serious dislike for every team left on the NFC side. Not that I don't respect certain players, coaches or whatever. I just hate the teams and have a certain dislike for certain players.