• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LI- Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots 6:30pm ET FOX

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have yet to see a Dallas QB choke in the SB so fucking bad he ralphed on the field.

You cannot win this discussion so I suggest you STFU and move along.

Why did he throw a 35 yard TD 5 plays later then? You and PDAY just have such pointless lonely lives you get on the Internet just trying to start trouble.

Did he or did he not throw a 35 yard TD just a few plays later?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did he throw a 35 yard TD 5 plays later then? You and PDAY just have such pointless lonely lives you get on the Internet just trying to start trouble.

Did he or did he not throw a 35 yard TD just a few plays later?
Did he lose the only Super Bowl the Eagles played in?
I say fuck the Eagles and the horse they rode in on. One thing I'll never do is kiss the ass of an opposing team just so that teams fans will except my trolling. If I'm going to troll, I'm not going to be a little bitch and complain when I'm called on it.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Windows come and go, it all depends on if a team takes advantage of those windows. Some teams had their windows but can't get out of their own way before it closes.

This is true. Well run organizations find ways to take advantage of them which are few these days.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE window still wide open. They have a few contracts they need to lock up. Get Gronk back and I'm calling it first. NE goes back-2-back. "One More"

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he lose the only Super Bowl the Eagles played in?
I say fuck the Eagles and the horse they rode in on. One thing I'll never do is kiss the ass of an opposing team just so that teams fans will except my trolling. If I'm going to troll, I'm not going to be a little bitch and complain when I'm called on it.

That's what a I thought. You can never ever... in any circumstance, answer the question. They were 7.5 point underdogs vs a dynasty and lost by 3.

The point is the topic had nothing to do with you or the Cowboys and you just had to try and start trouble. I stopped posting on the Cowboy Board and you just have to try and start problems. I'm embarrassed I even post on forums, but you're on here every night with thousands upon thousands of posts just lonely, sad, depressed, looking to start trouble.

And again, you're not a Cowboy fan. Sorry. 15,000 posts. Jeez dude.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Brady keeps playing at a high level, NE's window will always be open. I hope for our SB rematch.
As long as NE wins. We're running out of years with TB12. After that have it. I'll have had my fill. I won't be greedy. "One More"

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as NE wins. We're running out of years with TB12. After that have it. I'll have had my fill. I won't be greedy. "One More"

You just won and want Gronk back, you're being greedy :lol:

I don't think anybody will test the Pats dynasty, just hope Seattle can get a couple of more before the RW era ends. Adding a SB trophy beating the greatest dynasty would be awesome.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what a I thought. You can never ever... in any circumstance, answer the question. They were 7.5 point underdogs vs a dynasty and lost by 3.

The point is the topic had nothing to do with you or the Cowboys and you just had to try and start trouble. I stopped posting on the Cowboy Board and you just have to try and start problems. I'm embarrassed I even post on forums, but you're on here every night with thousands upon thousands of posts just lonely, sad, depressed, looking to start trouble.

And again, you're not a Cowboy fan. Sorry. 15,000 posts. Jeez dude.

Oh really? How the fuck did you come to that conclusion? Without counting I'm gonna say 75% of my post are either on the Cowboys board or about the Cowboys.

Now I wonder what percent of your post meet that same criteria?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE window still wide open. They have a few contracts they need to lock up. Get Gronk back and I'm calling it first. NE goes back-2-back. "One More"
I wan't to disagree but that team just keeps steadily chugging along.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really? How the fuck did you come to that conclusion? Without counting I'm gonna say 75% of my post are either on the Cowboys board or about the Cowboys.

Now I wonder what percent of your post meet that same criteria?
Haha and the other 25% is about NE:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wan't to disagree but that team just keeps steadily chugging along.
Dallas has the potential. ATL, GB and DAL 3 tough teams in the NFC again next year. Maybe Seattle kind of depends on what they do this off season I think?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just won and want Gronk back, you're being greedy :lol:

I don't think anybody will test the Pats dynasty, just hope Seattle can get a couple of more before the RW era ends. Adding a SB trophy beating the greatest dynasty would be awesome.
I have a feeling Marty B won't be back. Last night he was talking about getting paid as a Champion. Stating lots of other TEs have better #s but no ring. What about a Bennett brother connection in Seattle?