• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl, Chaney's take

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of great defense (due to the fact that I'm a fan of a team that has no defense) I really enjoyed watching a defensive game. Tired of all the casual fans that only watch the super bowl for the commercials complaining about it being boring.
Brady's 4th quarter come to life scoring drive..................classic.

Halftime show -- I like Maroon 5, but come on man, that was really some boring crap. And that rapper having to have lyrics beeped out, not cool at what should be a family event. Why is everyone trying to push rap and hip hop? Not even the most popular genre, just see what is the most downloaded music on spotify. Not rap and hip hop
And I really had to take a deuce. I was afraid if I did, I would miss something eventful during the halftime like I did the last time I took a deuce and missed the wardrobe malfunction. Missed my chance at an epic halftime deuce and have now been bound up for since due to all the cheese that I consumed.

McVay sure was out-coached!

I sure hope the Bengals didn't jump on the McVay-coaching tree thingy too quick? Hope it isn't some type of big-game choking system or something!

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope the Bengals didn't jump on the McVay-coaching tree thingy too quick? Hope it isn't some type of big-game choking system or something!

Amazing.