• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns vs. Grizzlies

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and can we finally fucking end the Channing Frye era in Phoenix???????

4 for 15 tonight

HE SUCKS

HE...............SUCKS. I could give 2 shits that he "spaces the floor with his shooting". he will have a week where it seems he can't miss. But throughout the course of the season hes nothing but a soft 3 pt jump shooter

+1

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and can we finally fucking end the Channing Frye era in Phoenix???????

4 for 15 tonight

HE SUCKS

HE...............SUCKS. I could give 2 shits that he "spaces the floor with his shooting". he will have a week where it seems he can't miss. But throughout the course of the season hes nothing but a soft 3 pt jump shooter

But but but...Channing frye plays with a lot of heart!

Last edited by a moderator:

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-6 without Bledsoe now

its last year all over again. Where they lead games for good portion, then last 7 min of the game its just a cluster fuck

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard to win a game when the refs call twice as many fouls on you than your opponent. However, I am not blaming the officials for the loss because the Suns, especially the Morris brothers, were manhandled inside. You cannot let a guy like Ed Davis who averages 4 rebounds a game get 17 rebounds.

Frye once again shows that when he does not make shots, he is completely worthless. The Morris' brothers have regressed back to what they used to be. Markieff might have had 17 points, but he needed 17 shots to get it and was terrible on defense.

I am honestly also still baffled by the Barbosa signing for one reason, I would rather develop Goodwin than waste time on Barbosa just because he is a veteran with experience. We all know what Barbosa can do. It is not like signing Barbosa is going to elevate the Suns to a championship contender. The biggest reason why the Suns have been so great is because they have been playing several players with nothing to lose that have a lot to prove. Barbosa is a wild, out of control player just like he always was. Goodwin is a super fast 19 year old high flyer that has a ton of potential. Forget Barbosa, just play Goodwin. I would rather throw Goodwin out there and let him make mistakes that have Barbosa running around like a nutcase. I never liked Barbosa when he was on the Suns before and I do not like him now.

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell! Why didn't Goodwin play tonight?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of you with a blank Suns logo as one of their favorite teams can go back and re pick the Suns and the logo will show up on your favorite teams. A spelling error was corrected so you have to re select the Suns for it to show up.