• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SUNDAY IS HERE

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt super sure about burrow, i mean its game 1, and hes spent half of it on his back, so theres that.........but yeah.

honest question, becase its all over the cesspool PF. Why is everyone who has an opinon that differs from a republican a liberal? why cant they just have a different opinion? Why are they immediately a libtard or demtard?

I think most conservatives are completely fed up at this point. The LEFT has completely corrupted the democratic (actual liberal) party and all the news these days is completely focused on the left propaganda, extremist views, domestic terrorism, etc. Because of social media those are the articles/images that wind up on the Political Forum, so if you agree with absolute lunacy (which the left is, right is too, but it's not anywhere near as prevalent in the media) you're probably getting called a liberal, lol.

We have a MAJOR social/political/racial divide in America, and the left are very much to blame for it. So if you disagree with a conservative, you just get called a liberal. Goes both ways of course, just turns out most folks on the PF are conservative. If I get out and say BLM and ANTIFA suck and are terrorists, I better have my .45 on me living in this shithole state.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a stupid play by the Cardinals defender....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most conservatives are completely fed up at this point. The LEFT has completely corrupted the democratic (actual liberal) party and all the news these days is completely focused on the left propaganda, extremist views, domestic terrorism, etc. Because of social media those are the articles/images that wind up on the Political Forum, so if you agree with absolute lunacy (which the left is, right is too, but it's not anywhere near as prevalent in the media) you're probably getting called a liberal, lol.

We have a MAJOR social/political/racial divide in America, and the left are very much to blame for it. So if you disagree with a conservative, you just get called a liberal. Goes both ways of course, just turns out most folks on the PF are conservative. If I get out and say BLM and ANTIFA suck and are terrorists, I better have my .45 on me living in this shithole state.
yeah i agree..........really well put.

On a side note. The trumpers have really coined the "sheep" thing......and they are the ones including trump who run with eveyrthing with no evidence, then disappear........

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On a side note. The trumpers have really coined the "sheep" thing......and they are the ones including trump who run with eveyrthing with no evidence, then disappear........
What the libs fail to realize is trump, is not a politician, and was elected because he says what’s on his mind and don’t give a fuck if it’s pc or not. He‘s a real human being

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt super sure about burrow, i mean its game 1, and hes spent half of it on his back, so theres that.........but yeah.

honest question, becase its all over the cesspool PF. Why is everyone who has an opinon that differs from a republican a liberal? why cant they just have a different opinion? Why are they immediately a libtard or demtard?
It's worse...anyone who doesn't like Trump is a far left commie to those dumdums

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the libs fail to realize is trump, is not a politician, and was elected because he says what’s on his mind and don’t give a fuck if it’s pc or not. He‘s a real human being

And that would have been refreshing if he wasn't a terrible human being.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, the democrats target people that are poor and easily corrupt youth (College students, hell, that's why it was the left pushing hard to lower the voting age and why a lot of schools led by LOW SALARY teachers are pushing political agendas instead of math, science, and languages).

Now I don't care what side you're on, liberal/conservative, etc. ALL those government officials are corrupt to some extent. What's sad about the left/liberals, is they primarily lie and prey on individuals that are too stupid, poor, or easily brainwashed to figure it out. False promises, etc. to just fill their pockets.

You think ANY of those politicians were willing to embrace poor people arriving on their doorstep? lol, nope, they called the police they were willing to defund to 'help poor communities'. Defund police. 90% of that money will just go into their pocket. And that's where the 'sheep' comment comes from. People are too fuckin' stupid to see it. It's like buying an Apple PC that performs WORSE than a regular PC while spending $1,500 more because "OMG APPLE!" It's brainwashing at it's finest.

The President is whatever. The bigger issue is state and local government and Congress. The President is just someone to point the finger at so the state/local and other politicians can sneak money quietly and get their $500K pension for illegal activity/fraud.

____

Anyway, enough politics, C'MON ARIZONA!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a post that said Jimmy G looks good, just like last year. I said its all YAC, just like last year, 75% of his yards in the first half of the superbowl were YAC........its all I said.........came back saying im a loser ass and no one asked me. I told him to make his posts private then.......and posted a graphic from Nexgenstats saying over 55% of Jimmy G's yards are from YAC, 2nd most in the NFL. He told me to fuck off and blocked me.......classy for a guy thats a content creator, social media lead, football coach and VP for a major bank.....
This happen on twitter?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOOOOO HOPKINS!!! Let's see if Jimmy Garprorlrorlol can actually do things, willing to bet he wont!

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that would have been refreshing if he wasn't a terrible human being.

He‘s probably only a select few who’ve actually done what they said they’d do in a campaign

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all want too talk politics take it to the PF.

I know, I cut it off and didn't bring it up... but totally understand if you need to delete my post - didn't mean to bring up here and tried to keep it civil.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K with those fake cardboard faces in the stands/seats... tell me someone else is thinking about the Guess Who? game.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. And he didn't do dick. All he did was sign Paul Ryan's tax cut (any Rep pres would have) and appoint judges (same).

Immigration is the same (less skilled, more unskilled, thanks Trump), debt and deficits far worse (he said he'd eliminate them), no Wall, China is still China, the manufacturing towns are still dead, etc.

Don't bring up Obama or Biden. We are talking about Trump.
Where’s the ban emoji? JK. Did you read harolds post?