• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Sunday football games

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blee Dat! Right @Oldschool739 ?
Yeah he's great against bad teams, and after all 0-2 Jackson is a RB anyway.....Mayfield put up 49 on the Boys yesterday, a much better team than the Skins....They better be concerned about the Browns this year, and Pitts without saying...I don't think they make the post this year.....Blee Dat !!!!!!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's great against bad teams, and after all 0-2 Jackson is a RB anyway.....Mayfield put up 49 on the Boys yesterday, a much better team than the Skins....They better be concerned about the Browns this year, and Pitts without saying...I don't think they make the post this year.....Blee Dat !!!!!!!
22-4 record I didn't realize that there was so many bad team? He said believe that, stop listening with Ray Lewis ears on, or maybe Balt hearing?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22-4 record I didn't realize that there was so many bad team? He said believe that, stop listening with Ray Lewis ears on, or maybe Balt hearing?
You better get your ear horns back out , because everyone including the media heard him say Blee Dat....What's wrong with you man, is some anarchist group camped outside your house scaring you or something....The truth is the truth, deal with it .....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better get your ear horns back out , because everyone including the media heard him say Blee Dat....What's wrong with you man, is some anarchist group camped outside your house scaring you or something....The truth is the truth, deal with it .....

Nobody is scaring me, trust me. Lamar is easy to understand, he sounds like a scholar compared to Ray Ray

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good it's not an ACL, though. He had a terrible blowout of one at UGA, lot of people thought he'd never recover fully. I respect the guy for the way he came back.

Damn gonna be out 6 weeks or so maybe return in November. Gonna be tough without him

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn gonna be out 6 weeks or so maybe return in November. Gonna be tough without him

Johnson looked good last week. Granted Dallas's D is not very good. Hopefully Hunt can stay healthy. Nice to have both.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson looked good last week. Granted Dallas's D is not very good. Hopefully Hunt can stay healthy. Nice to have both.
Callahan can make even average RBs look like stars with the coaching he does on
Olines. Incredible at creating gaps for them.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is scaring me, trust me. Lamar is easy to understand, he sounds like a scholar compared to Ray Ray
Now I know you done burnt out your last brain cell.....Ray was the best motivator in the sport, he talked in riddles sometimes but at least he could pronounce his words clearly and had more than 2 in his vocabulary....Blee Dat ....

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray was the best motivator in the sport, he talked in riddles sometimes but at least he could pronounce his words clearly and had more than 2 in his vocabulary....Blee Dat ....
I agree he was a strong motivater. Just a POS off the field in his early years. Hard for me to separate that from play on the field. FWIW, I feel exactly the same about Skins players who have off the field issues. Don’t want them, no matter how talented.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I know you done burnt out your last brain cell.....Ray was the best motivator in the sport, he talked in riddles sometimes but at least he could pronounce his words clearly and had more than 2 in his vocabulary....Blee Dat ....

Ray Ray with 5 baby mama's and deer antler cologne is no inspiration. Lamar's dad died when he was only 8. Yet the kid became the youngest Heisman ever, only unanimous MVP and has a pretty good record with Harbaugh who you said was the problem there.

You know Archie Bunker had a hard time understanding any minority, even if they were born here too, and spoke perfect English

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Ray with 5 baby mama's and deer antler cologne is no inspiration. Lamar's dad died when he was only 8. Yet the kid became the youngest Heisman ever, only unanimous MVP and has a pretty good record with Harbaugh who you said was the problem there.

You know Archie Bunker had a hard time understanding any minority, even if they were born here too, and spoke perfect English
Uhhhh, Ray's dad wasn't there at all, he was raised by his mama, and he is a football Icon with numerous records that include 2 SB wins and a SB MVP, DPLOY, and numerous Pro Bowls etc, etc....Don't even try to compare a poop his pants snot nose loser like 0-2 Blee Dat to Ray Ray.....And unless my eyes missed it, Ray is black, so there goes your racist theory yet again....
I am prejudice against losers and hype puppets, color is not the common denominator, losing is ......
1602118239515.png MEATHEAD .....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhhh, Ray's dad wasn't there at all, he was raised by his mama, and he is a football Icon with numerous records that include 2 SB wins and a SB MVP, DPLOY, and numerous Pro Bowls etc, etc....Don't even try to compare a poop his pants snot nose loser like 0-2 Blee Dat to Ray Ray.....And unless my eyes missed it, Ray is black, so there goes your racist theory yet again....
I am prejudice against losers and hype puppets, color is not the common denominator, losing is ......
View attachment 255314 MEATHEAD .....

I didn't have a racist theory, of course I knew Ray was black. I used your term 8 ball for him and Reed, who were huge for your team. I always like watching Ray Ray play and get team pumped up, but once you put a mic in front of him, either he was talking a different language or never learned English. he reminds me of one of Fat Alberts friends Mush mouth. But then it's football and do not need to be literate

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't have a racist theory, of course I knew Ray was black. I used your term 8 ball for him and Reed, who were huge for your team. I always like watching Ray Ray play and get team pumped up, but once you put a mic in front of him, either he was talking a different language or never learned English. he reminds me of one of Fat Alberts friends Mush mouth. But then it's football and do not need to be literate
Ray talked in riddles but his words were clear......Mush mouth was funny though .....Maybe I'll use that for Blee Dat sometimes, thanks:dhd:....