• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Summing Up SEC Dominance

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oldsexywinch.gif

C'mon, Tony, that's lame. I've seen you do better than that 100 times already! :lol:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC fans OTHER than Alabama:

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude! Bama is NOT the only team in the SEC. Hell, UGA almost beat them in the SEC CG last year, and I don't expect them to win it this year.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I retract my r*pe statement. They confessed to it in 93.

:L

Yeah I just remember it when it happened... couldn't remember if they ever got officially punished.

I never really like Switzer... but let us all be honest, those coaches back then were all ass holes. Even the stories about Bear Bryant will make most people cringe.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't keep a troll thread going for at least 5 pages, you deserve to be banned. :nod:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC fans OTHER than Alabama:

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be handing you the truth in 9 days.

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MYTH: Every southern fan whos' school participates in the college athletic league known as the Southeastern Conference, is a fan of teams that ONLY play in that league.

The above, said, fan ONLY favors teams in that alignment, known as the SEC, NO MATTER what team they are contesting an athletic event with.

They ONLY go against said SEC team if that team is contesting their #1 favored SEC team in an NCAA athletic contest.

It is NEVER allowed to favor ANY team outside the Southeastern Conference for ANY REASON when that said team is NOT a member of the SEC and its opponent is!

TRUTH: As an SEC fan, I hate any team (at least for approx 3hrs) that contests my SEC team. (LSU)
As an SEC fan, I love any team(at least 3 hrs) that contests the University of Alabama, NO MATTER what their football league affiliation.
As an SEC fan, I hate Alabama the most(SEC), Ohio St next(B!G) Texas A&M after Tosu(SEC)
Notre Dame and S. Cal
I enjoy seeing the SEC teams win Bowl games and national titles because it reflects positively on my #1 Sec team. I, of course would rather see MY #1 SEC team win EVERY game, no matter the opponent name and league!
This whole SEC SEC SEC thing has been blown the fuck out of proportion. I attribute this to envy and not knowing how to handle being second best for a continuing period of time!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude! Bama is NOT the only team in the SEC. Hell, UGA almost beat them in the SEC CG last year, and I don't expect them to win it this year.

UGA is not that good. They lost to Florida (as usual) while Florida got manhandled by Louisville. Please don't try to tout UGA.

UGA might forever be known as the program that always "comes so close but yet is so far away."

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA is not that good. They lost to Florida (as usual) while Florida got manhandled by Louisville. Please don't try to tout UGA.

UGA might forever be known as the program that always "comes so close but yet is so far away."

There you go, trying to show your CFB IQ again. Hey Einstein, UGA has beaten the Gators the last 2 years in a row. So much for your argument. Huh?

:suds:

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping the myth of 2006-08 still alive???

The reality is that it is now:

ALABAMA
ALABAMA
ALABAMA
ALABAMA

The SEC, SEC, SEC, thing hasn't been seen in a long while.

Alabama is laughing at the 13 dwarves who cheer them on after the Tide beat the snot out of them every year.

Everyone else is playing for the rights to go to an exhibition game....then clap loudly as their arch rival lifts another trophy.

Of course, Alabama considers none of them worthy to be called rivals.

And once ALABAMA wins again in 2014, the barnacles of the SEC will try and claim it as their victory as well once again.
:wtf2: ...and you TEXAS pinhead, would get curb stomped by at least 6 to 7 unworthy teams from the SEC tomorrow, if they played including, but not limited to your BUDDIES TAMU!
More than likely OLE Miss, who is on the rise and at best middle of the pack, will hand you your shriveled up nuts, with or possibly without your ugly, hairy scrotum!

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Florida manhandled TAMU at their house... and TAMU manhandled Bama...

And since A=B and B=C therefore A=C... Florida lost that bowl game based on being letdown from missing the big game... just like almost every so-called "sports writer" admitted.. that game is played in Oct or Nov.. the outcome if completely different.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: ...and you TEXAS pinhead, would get curb stomped by at least 6 to 7 unworthy teams from the SEC tomorrow, if they played including, but not limited to your BUDDIES TAMU!
More than likely OLE Piss, who is on the rise and at best middle of the pack, will hand you your shriveled up nuts, with or possibly without your ugly, hairy scrotum!

:laugh3:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than likely OLE Miss, who is on the rise and at best middle of the pack, will hand you your shriveled up nuts, with or possibly without your ugly, hairy scrotum!

:clap::clap::clap: Deep in the heart of Texas....!

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see 2011 two SEC teams played in the NCG! 2007 an SEC won the NCG(not BAMA)2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 as well as 2007 an SEC team won the NC you fagitty LONGHORN, Jealous MORON! OOPS 2010 too!

Try to think 1st! a friendly advisory, dont call Aggies stupid, you make them look like rocket engineers!

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are their any post in this thread? I figured the title was more of a statement something up for debate!

emot-angel.gif