• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide leagues

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was trying to keep up with the comments on this thread. Saw the backup QB discussion. And while i was considering back to back QB picks before the discussion, it was a good time since I was eyeing Burrow and Dak who both got snagged that round.

Not thrilled in the aftermath, but now i can throw some darts. Maybe.
I did the same with a couple targets. Like I said, surprised Waller dropped. I just couldn't wait on Dobbins even if some things aren't certain. Gus should still be a big part of the offense and of course Lamar alone cuts Dobbins ceiling down a bit.
Dobbins really benefitted from positive td flow. Hard to think with lamar and gus back that this tilts majorly for dobbins. It was a fairly close split pre injury with dobbins getting tds. But injuries change things.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobbins really benefitted from positive td flow. Hard to think with lamar and gus back that this tilts majorly for dobbins. It was a fairly close split pre injury with dobbins getting tds. But injuries change things.
Yep so I understand the drop. Still will take him for a RB4 but in no way is he reliable

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not buyin the PUP thing for Dobbins to be honest. Ravens are notorious for protecting their players when coming back from injury. He'll be ready week 1.

Lamar & Gus do cut into his ceiling, but the volume of touches they deploy in that offense is still worth the grab. Biggest frustration for owning him would likely be his TD stats. It can be frustrating to own RBs that average 70-80yds rushing with no TDs.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not buyin the PUP thing for Dobbins to be honest. Ravens are notorious for protecting their players when coming back from injury. He'll be ready week 1.

Lamar & Gus do cut into his ceiling, but the volume of touches they deploy in that offense is still worth the grab. Biggest frustration for owning him would likely be his TD stats. It can be frustrating to own RBs that average 70-80yds rushing with no TDs.
This is only my opinion and it is based on a small sample size, but Jackson is the most selfish player out there. He tries to be a hero on every play. He has thrown off the timing of run plays because he hesitates to hand the ball off (so he can keep it). As long as Jackson is the QB, i think the Ravens RB corp will not be consistent.
:2cents:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is only my opinion and it is based on a small sample size, but Jackson is the most selfish player out there. He tries to be a hero on every play. He has thrown off the timing of run plays because he hesitates to hand the ball off. As long as Jackson is the QB, i think the Ravens RB corp will not be consistent.

Opposite of Troy Aikman. Great for fantasy bad for the team.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1654728942548.png

Picks I like since I picked last night:
  • Liked that Steelers went back-to-back on hyphenated names. CEH, then JuJu.
  • Barilko's pick of Darren Waller, followed up by Dak.
  • Molsan's pick of Adam Thielen - can't believe I missed him?
  • tlance's pick on Michael Thomas. Had my eye on him too.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is only my opinion and it is based on a small sample size, but Jackson is the most selfish player out there. He tries to be a hero on every play. He has thrown off the timing of run plays because he hesitates to hand the ball off (so he can keep it). As long as Jackson is the QB, i think the Ravens RB corp will not be consistent.
Fair point. The team does live & die by Jackson, even if they are a run-first team.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picks I like since I picked last night:
  • Liked that Steelers went back-to-back on hyphenated names. CEH, then JuJu.
  • Barilko's pick of Darren Waller, followed up by Dak.
  • Molsan's pick of Adam Thielen - can't believe I missed him?
  • tlance's pick on Michael Thomas. Had my eye on him too.
Nailed this. I missed the back to back hyphenated for SP though lol. I too had a brief facepalming moment when I saw Adam Thielen's name go. Not that I would have taken him over Cooper, but I didn't even see his name so he wasn't on my radar.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pick with Hock... I took the volume over upside with Schultz, and may regret it lol.

As much as I want the Lions players to be big in fantasy, I think they have another year of building the D before they start upgrading the offense. So in my mind a bit of a homer pick.