• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh lovers slap players dead in the face and bow to Rams DT

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparenty, Miami made the best investment ever made in NFL history. According to statements and the beliefs across Lion's nation, Ndamukung Suh automatically garauntees somewhere between four to eight victories for a franchise. In this case, other Lion's players were only accountable for a few wins in 2014. Suh was soley responsible for every win in 2013 also. To break it down, Miami will pay about 19 per every garaunteed win. The Miami Dolphins move forward with a terrific formula for success: Sign Suh and attempt to squeeze out a few wins with a weak ass roster.

How do the Lion's players feel about the fans giving all the credit to one DT? Who knows! Maybe they feel the same way moving forward and throw the towel in as expected. In fact, coach Austin didnt get hired after teams realized that his defense was all one player.

Aaron Donald of the Rams seems to be the next god of football right behind Suh, as he continues to be classsified as the "fix" to all of Detroit's problems. Rams should now automatically go to the promise land because they have both Fairley and Donald.

Miami vs St Louis Superbowl

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I don't think anyone realistically believes that Suh alone is/was good for 4 to 8 W's. But if you watch every Lions game from last year, there is probably 6 games you easily could say "without Suh, no way we win that game".

I'll use Warren Sapp, as an example. When he left Tampa, the Bucs still had a great defense. But they had some All-Time greats still on the team in Ronde Barber, Simeon Rice, and Derrick Brooks. Here's hoping that Slay, Levy, and Ziggy are our equivalents.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparenty, Miami made the best investment ever made in NFL history. According to statements and the beliefs across Lion's nation, Ndamukung Suh automatically garauntees somewhere between four to eight victories for a franchise. In this case, other Lion's players were only accountable for a few wins in 2014. Suh was soley responsible for every win in 2013 also. To break it down, Miami will pay about 19 per every garaunteed win. The Miami Dolphins move forward with a terrific formula for success: Sign Suh and attempt to squeeze out a few wins with a weak ass roster.

How do the Lion's players feel about the fans giving all the credit to one DT? Who knows! Maybe they feel the same way moving forward and throw the towel in as expected. In fact, coach Austin didnt get hired after teams realized that his defense was all one player.

Aaron Donald of the Rams seems to be the next god of football right behind Suh, as he continues to be classsified as the "fix" to all of Detroit's problems. Rams should now automatically go to the promise land because they have both Fairley and Donald.

Miami vs St Louis Superbowl

Two problems with your post. No.1, the Dolphins have a better roster than the Lions now. No.2,your personal hero Martin Mayhew tried the same formula for success, he was barely outbid. Don't act like there's a big difference between 17 and 19 million.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Mayhew has a defense that resembles Miamis this year. (Nice were only paying Suh a little under 10mil to whip for the Dolphins. In Cap hits anyway.)

Fuck Mayhew.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami thinks they will beat the Pats with Suh only. Lol.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami thinks they will beat the Pats with Suh only. Lol.

Miami beat the Pats last year without Suh.

Your Lions still can't beat anyone with a winning record.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Obviously, the great Suh couldn't help the Lions beat a team with a winning record either.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Megatron is the best player on the team anyway...by a long shot. And he's loyal and didnt try to r*pe the team for all their funds. Plus, he was willing to restructure to keep greedy ass Suh on the Lions.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kills me is that Suh made a business decision to leave, and it's anyone's fault, but his, apparently.

Yes, Lewand managed his contract poorly and backed us into a corner, but for fuckssake, should our contract guy have to be that concerned with getting so fucked over by our players that he can't trust a word out of their mouths?

"Of course I'll re-structure my deal and kick dead money down the road. Don't worry about it, I'm going to re-sign a long term deal with you guys when the time comes and we won't have to worry about all that dead money. I promise."

Suh is a businessman first and a football player second, which is absolutely his prerogative, but let's stop acting like he's totally blameless here. You guys' football Jesus fucked us right in the ass as Lions fans and you guys are still hanging from his nuts like he's the singular key to winning every game played in the NFL.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami beat the Pats last year without Suh.

Your Lions still can't beat anyone with a winning record.

How did Detroit fare against New England with Suh on their roster?

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't act like there's a big difference between 17 and 19 million.
Then why did you say this on the All Things Suh thread?......
Who the hell raised you cretins to just assume people are pathological liars? Jesus.

If its not a lot of $, and the guy truly wanted to stay and play in Detroit then why isn't he? The Lions offer was what has universally been reported as what he was asking for (highest paid defensive player with most guaranteed $).

The Dolphins offered him more, by your own words not a lot, and he still choose to leave. Suh is about nothing more than $ and he proved it. The Clown Show screwed everything up in a huge way but it was still Suh who choose to leave the team he allegedly wanted to resign with but our team....
was barely outbid

You would never have said that Miami was a better team than Detroit if he resigned and that question was posed to you. You think they are a better team than us NOW because he is on their roster. So in fact, he did not go to a better team. He choose to join a worse team rather than stay with a better one that he allegedly wanted to stay with. I'd say that does make him a liar, at least an incredible hypocrite talking out of both sides of his mouth.

I wanted him on the Lions but he isn't. So fuck him and I hope his team sucks balls and he has a shitty career from here on out.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell raised you cretins to just assume people are pathological liars? Jesus.

If its not a lot of $, and the guy truly wanted to stay and play in Detroit then why isn't he? The Lions offer was what has universally been reported as what he was asking for (highest paid defensive player with most guaranteed $).

The Dolphins offered him more, by your own words not a lot, and he still choose to leave. Suh is about nothing more than $ and he proved it. The Clown Show screwed everything up in a huge way but it was still Suh who choose to leave the team he allegedly wanted to resign with but our team....

You would never have said that Miami was a better team than Detroit if he resigned and that question was posed to you. You think they are a better team than us NOW because he is on their roster. So in fact, he did not go to a better team. He choose to join a worse team rather than stay with a better one that he allegedly wanted to stay with. I'd say that does make him a liar, at least an incredible hypocrite talking out of both sides of his mouth.

I wanted him on the Lions but he isn't. So fuck him and I hope his team sucks balls and he has a shitty career from here on out.

Come on. You can't hate on him wanting to take his talents to South Beach. After he wins a championship down there he will come back.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:10::yes::clap::agree::10::thumb:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami (and Buffalo) might be able to give NE a run next year, but thats it. Pats wont fill all the all holes this year so they will take a step back and the other 2 a step forward. Heck, Miami should even end up with a winning record for a change with the cake schedule they have.

The cap hit for Miami in the following year will pretty much be the end of them though. Players will leave and they will fall apart.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not be foolish here. If Suh has ever said he wants to be in Detroit, those words translate to this; "I want to be in Detroit as long as they outbid everyone for my services."

And lets stop acting like "extra" millions of dollars make no difference. Think about how Miami came up with the contract they gave him for a minute. Now, surely they know the Lions are strapped financially and would only be able to go so high. Knowing that, Miami at millions on top of what they may have thought the Lions could afford. Miami was just willing to dismantle their team for Suh while the Lions just wanted to give him what he asked for while keeping the team in tact.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Obviously, the great Suh couldn't help the Lions beat a team with a winning record either.

Of course not. Your dad can't draft. 5 years never once came close to building a winner around him. Pathetic.