• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh hit on Brady

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a thing of beauty. Clean hit IMO

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always kinda understood where you're coming from with these type of posts. I prefer the term hard & physical and Suh certainly is that while Damascus Ware wasn't. The game for as long as I've watched it was all about getting after the QB and sitting on the bench was an objective within the rules of the game. You take your shots when presented. The Philly rookie LB from Texas certainly did that with Romo when he pile dived his shoulder into Romo and the ground. That hit was within the rules but was given with a purpose and it changed the whole season cause our coaching staff again missed on the team evaluations behind Romo. Tony obviously wasn't ready to return when that shoulder met hard ground which certainly is the objective of the game.

WE do need a couple on defense that has that nasty streak while playing within the rules of the game. For as much as I cuss him and question his "want to" at times, I think McClain is that kinda player and I hope we bring him back

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always kinda understood where you're coming from with these type of posts. I prefer the term hard & physical and Suh certainly is that while Damascus Ware wasn't. The game for as long as I've watched it was all about getting after the QB and sitting on the bench was an objective within the rules of the game. You take your shots when presented. The Philly rookie LB from Texas certainly did that with Romo when he pile dived his shoulder into Romo and the ground. That hit was within the rules but was given with a purpose and it changed the whole season cause our coaching staff again missed on the team evaluations behind Romo. Tony obviously wasn't ready to return when that shoulder met hard ground which certainly is the objective of the game.

WE do need a couple on defense that has that nasty streak while playing within the rules of the game. For as much as I cuss him and question his "want to" at times, I think McClain is that kinda player and I hope we bring him back

McClain is definitely that type of player - too bad the concussions are starting to stack up for him. I'm sure Jason Witten rather see McClain with a star than as an opponent.

That said, it has to be the right type of aggression. I like tough guys, but not cheap shot artists - which is what Suh is.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clean hit. Nothing to it.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I only saw the replay once so I can't really comment on the recent hit but Suh history shows a dirty player and not too bright about it as well. That said I always felt that Ware was a great player but as your post implies he was a nice guy on and off the field. Not likely to really unload " within the rules" on another player. I like that about McClain but can he play a whole season? I would like him back though. I remember what a difference he made in the early games he played last year when he blew someone up - it spread though the whole defense for a few games at least. Made me realize how long it has been since we had someone like that on D.