• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Sugar Bowl #10 Oklahoma vs #3 Alabama

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could see this coming! Every analyst saying OU had no chance! Seriously? 10-2 team coming off big win over their rival on the road has no chance against an 11-1 team who had a heart breaking loss on the road. Never could understand that and said so well before this game started

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never understood why people were high on him to begin with.

He is good for a few false start penalties every game, and is constantly getting beat by faster guys(which is probably why he is always false starting).

so the Cowboys will take him

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually roll my eyes when guys overuse this term, but this was definitely an epic game no matte where your loyalties lie.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooners +17

And that's my STONE COLD LOCK OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEK

D0yIGGI.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why I can't stand Bama fans. Read the posts, BWboy. Do you even have a clue as to why the entire country is cheering against your team? Responses like yours. An "I'm better than you" attitude that you've displayed all season long, hell, as long as I've been reading your posts, my friend. Now you get to eat it.

AJ just lost about a million bucks in signing bonuses based on that fumble. And the heads up (their asses) play on the kickoff seals the deal.

Now, be a man, your team was beaten by a better one. Try being gracious rather than bitter.

Grats, Sooners.

Fuck you smiles and the sanctimonious camel you sleep with at night. I have been very gracious to every team we have played and never been higher than mighty to any team. you see me post to you and play games with you and think its me being that way to others, but you come with the same shit all the time and its you getting your feelings hurt because you team sucks ass as of late and us calling you on it.

I have been very down on my team ll night and congratulated OU on a very fine gameplan. So take your fucking bullshit and go fuck yourself to lame ass bitch.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for AJ "The Baller" McCarron. Will not surprise me if he does it. AND HE GOES DOWN SCREAMING FUMBLE TD OU TD OU HOLY MOTHER OF GOD WOW FLAG HOLY COW WOW OU 7 SACKS 4 TURNOVERS FORCED

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so lets discuss all those rankings again... :rollseyes:

Great game OU.

OmarInTulsa

All Women dream of Omar..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get too happy, Bama haters, because Derrick Henry.

Absolutely agree.... that dude is going to be special... BUT, I wouldn't go off one game like this. It was clear from the very beginning that OU couldn't tackle...

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough game Bama fans. Great season regardless.

Thanks. Once Bama lost to Auburn, I personally felt their season was done. Still, stinks to see them perform in a bowl game like tonight - but OU was ready and Bama was not.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read your posts, nothing that was said has a damn thing to do with why you hate Alabama, so don't even pretend like it.

That guy is a bitter man, who probably crawls back under his rock now that Petersen has left for greener pastures.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?

In shock still. Great game Bama. Don't know what happened tonight, but I thought we had no chance. Def one of the most exciting bowls this year. Least from my biased perspective.