• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Studs & Duds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to let Patterson go deep a few times each game, I don't think much of him as a wr but his speed scares defenses. We also need to get Wimms on the field more as Trubisky needs bigger targets. He keeps over throwing the little guys and we need to get Mitch outside the pocket more. I think were just off to a slow start on offense and things will turn around soon.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears defense has surrendered 8.5 PPG through the first two weeks. I think that the defense did just win us a football game on their own. No?
Then its even more of an indictment on trubs, and has nothing to do with my pre-hatred of pagano before he got here

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pagano are our problems. You would think any average D coordinator could have this defense winning games on their own, damn near. Like watch some fucjing fim of last year, and implement that shit.

You are about as dumb as it gets
Sure glad Im not as smratt as you

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then its even more of an indictment on trubs, and has nothing to do with my pre-hatred of pagano before he got here

I would agree. Trubisky's play is very worrisome.

I'm one foot off the wagon entirely and my hopes have gone from "Can Trubisky be our first elite QB since roughly World War II?" to "Can he just develop into an Alex Smith type? Since that could be enough to get us a Lombardi with this D.". However, I am willing to give him a SLIGHT benefit of the doubt for another couple of weeks. That's about it, though.

If he comes out looking the same on Monday Night vs a weak Washington D? Yeah, it's hard to keep any faith in him.

If he plays well over the next four games with 3 pretty weak D's in that bunch (WSH, OAK and NO). Suddenly, we take a SMALL sigh of relief.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to let Patterson go deep a few times each game, I don't think much of him as a wr but his speed scares defenses. We also need to get Wimms on the field more as Trubisky needs bigger targets. He keeps over throwing the little guys and we need to get Mitch outside the pocket more. I think were just off to a slow start on offense and things will turn around soon.

lol. You can't make this stuff up.