• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stubblefield Convicted Of r*pe

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, i mean, in a perfect world, yes, it would be nice to think that given tbe horrific nature of his crime, a piece of shit like stubblefield would be turned out, a million times over, while incarcerated. But, dude is 6'2", 300lbs, a former pro football player. I dont think he has much to worry about as far as dudes trying to fuck him. Hell, he'll probably have dudes coming to him for protection and/or to kiss his ass because he's a former notable pro athlete

There's an old saying. 25 little n*ggas can fuck one big n*gga up. If ol' girl who was raped has any significant ties with a convict or even an ex-convict with enough juice. It can happen. You also have a point though. Stubbie might get love on the inside and it doesn't hurt that his best years were spent up in the Bay Area with the 9ers.

There's really only 3 things that it makes no difference who you are or how much juice you might have. If you're one of these 3 things. Life in prison is going to be very hard, dare I say unbearable. That's a snitch, a child molester and I mean a child, a kid, little boy or girl type molester not statutory r*pe. The last one is a prison thief. And the prison thief thing comes with the cavaet of stealing from another race. Get caught stealing from your own race and you will get dealt with. Get caught stealing from another race and you may as well have snitched and be a child molester.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So his attorneys are claiming innocence....it was a get together for sex because he gave her $80.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weird case. girl said he threatened her with a gun, no gun found. changed her story a few times too on the gun part.

just fucked up.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So his attorneys are claiming innocence....it was a get together for sex because he gave her $80.

yeah who knows. It says in the article he paid her $80 after and let her go. Girl is changing her story a few times but she is disabled. Either way, wonder why he took this route even if it was consensual...wonder if they try to get desperate and go the CTE route for Stubblefield when push comes to shove.

"Allen Sawyer, one of Stubblefield's lawyers, described the incident as a "paid encounter for sex" and not r*pe. "There's a lot of information that we have, that the jury was not allowed to have, that we think would have been impactful to their decision," Sawyer said to the San Francisco Chronicle after the verdict was read. We expect to keep fighting for Mr. Stubblefield’s innocence. We will clear his name, and we look forward to fighting this out in the courts. This is just the first battle."

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a relative who spent the first 15 years of his adult life in prison. This story is related, but different...

This male relative is retarded in the literal dictionary definition of the word. His schizophrenic father died of cancer when he was a little boy and his mother is also literally retarded, so on top of his reduced mental capacity he had disadvantaged childhood development and support.

Shortly after he had turned 18 years old, his younger underage sister had several female friends over for a party and they all decided to go topless. Retarded and naive, he exposed himself too. The girls called the cops on him. That started a sequence of events that kept him incarcerated into his mid-30's.

THIS is why I bring this up...

During his legal consultations, hearings and trial, he would say whatever he was told to say. If a lawyer or social worker "advised" him on something, he would simply follow along and play whatever role they said he should. Those "advisors" did not have HIS best interests in mind, they had their own. He was never mentally capable of appropriately defending himself.

One major red flag I see with this story and subsequent punishment is that the retarded victim may be just regurgitating what she was told to say by advisors like my retarded relative did and those things might not be 100% factual. Do I believe Stubblefield took advantage of her? Yes. Should he serve time for it? Yes. Calling for life without parole might be harsh in this case, though.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. Helen Keller

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He used to hang out at a couple of the local dive bars in San Jose quite often. There were plenty of girls around who were definitely not a challenge. Disgusting that he chose this path.

And as you know, it's not about sex. It's about control......

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as you know, it's not about sex. It's about control......
How messed up in the head do you have to be to try to control someone with diminished mental faculties? Yuck. POS is right.
The SaddleRack was where I hung out but that was in the 80's. Still going strong I hear.....
Saddlerack in San Jose has been gone for a long time. You have to go to Fremont.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Innocent until proven guilty. All the article says is claims of he said/she said. Not saying Stubblefield is innocent and if he did do this then bury him under the prison, but there's no reason to smear his name until the case is closed and a verdict is found. 'Jane Doe'. Hmm yah... another instance of where we're already smearing a man's name but the female is unnamed and nobody is proven guilty yet.

If you actually read the article, her IQ is below average, but her IQ is also high enough where she can provide consent and is not mentally retarded.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Innocent until proven guilty. All the article says is claims of he said/she said. Not saying Stubblefield is innocent and if he did do this then bury him under the prison, but there's no reason to smear his name until the case is closed and a verdict is found. 'Jane Doe'. Hmm yah... another instance of where we're already smearing a man's name but the female is unnamed and nobody is proven guilty yet.

If you actually read the article, her IQ is below average, but her IQ is also high enough where she can provide consent and is not mentally retarded.
Have you ever looked up the word Convicted?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How messed up in the head do you have to be to try to control someone with diminished mental faculties? Yuck. POS is right.

Saddlerack in San Jose has been gone for a long time. You have to go to Fremont.

I hear Fremont is no longer a ghetto?

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PoliticalOccasionalEgret-max-1mb.gif

Oh.... was he formally convicted and found guilty? Well if that's the case then fuck him. lol.
lulz... title of the thread & first line of the story, if you actually read the article :laugh:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PoliticalOccasionalEgret-max-1mb.gif

lulz... title of the thread & first line of the story, if you actually read the article :laugh:

Haha, that was my plan all along. Bait someone into reading my drivel, and then they actually tell me what happened so I don't have to read the article.

Genius.... sheer genius. Alright, I'm pouring another drink.