• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Strength Of Schedule Rankings

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFCE is no where near as weak as the AFCE.
They had a combined 3 more wins last season while playing the AFCS and not having to play NE. Yeah color me not impressed.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we both know one thing for sure. You have to get there to even have a chance to lose.

Oh and TRUST me no need to worry, I'm thoroughly enjoying all SIX:first::first::first::first::first::first:
You spend a majority of your life being bitter about the fails so you have missed enjoying the best nfl run in history. I would hate to live that life.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all (ok most of us know) I forgot we do have fans from Philly on here, how the NFL scheduling works. So I love when people snivel about how NE gets a soft schedule. We've laid out the out of div and conference #s w/l enough times but people will choose to believe what they want.

What's funny is SOS postings pre draft. They are basing everything off of last years results. When we all know the majority of teams week 1 will look nothing like they did to end their seasons last year.

For some that's good (see teams like Oak, NYJ, AZ and Philly) for others it may not be good.
Some never get this. I remember last year Browns fans complained about the schedule being too tough. Pointed out the NFC South as one reason. And, sure, looked tough but this division is always tough to predict year to year.

Guessing many looked at the Browns as a sure win last season and counted Jville as a loss. Ya never know in the NFL.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You spend a majority of your life being bitter about the fails so you have missed enjoying the best nfl run in history. I would hate to live that life.
What do you mean?

You're still spending time trying to get a "run":dhd:

6X SB Champ fan and LIVING it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And being miserable. Congrats.
I think you may have confused me with an Eagle fan. 50 years of misery and the pain has started again. :dhd:
If thoroughly enjoying SIX SBs and smacking Feable fans around daily is considered being miserable? I should've signed up years ago.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. He's an unhappy winner and an extremely sore loser.
Unhappy winner you mean like eating horse shit after a SB win?
Or posting day-in and day-out how great we are and we'll repeat. That kind of an unhappy winner?
Or more like a sore loser after a 20-14 loss where I want to blame it on ONE call? That kind of sore loser?:dhd:
I must say Philly fans are much much more cute when they lose.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unhappy winner you mean like eating horse shit after a SB win?
Or posting day-in and day-out how great we are and we'll repeat. That kind of an unhappy winner?
Or more like a sore loser after a 20-14 loss where I want to blame it on ONE call? That kind of sore loser?:dhd:
I must say Philly fans are much much more cute when they lose.
Still obsessed with the team that beat you two years ago. Sad.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope just enjoy razzing their shit eating fans. Current and Six time SB winning fan, razzing Philidiots, life is good.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Dear Tom Brady, I am rhiting in my neetest hand rhiting. I am your biggest fan. Evry day I where Patriots gear. I live near Philly. When the Eagles won the Super Bowl I cryd in bed all day. But when the Patriots won the Super Bowl I was so happy I wore 3 layors of pure Patriots."

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Dear Tom Brady, I am rhiting in my neetest hand rhiting. I am your biggest fan. Evry day I where Patriots gear. I live near Philly. When the Eagles won the Super Bowl I cryd in bed all day. But when the Patriots won the Super Bowl I was so happy I wore 3 layors of pure Patriots."
You live near philly? Cute letter. My letters go to Nick Foles. I'm assuming Tom's do as well.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to predict strength of schedule is hopelessly hard anyway. At this point a year ago we all would have said playing Jacksonville and Minnesota was really tough.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always find these things incredibly stupid. Teams change from year to year so these SOS things to me are asinine.