• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stevie Johnson

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montalban is still the same person he was during the season. He hates Kaep cuz he aint Kaep! I remember one game Kaep threw a perfect pass to Boldin. It wasnt a fast ball or anything and when Boldin dropped it Montalban blamed it on Kaep. The guy is just a hater. He isnt a 49er fan at all and he only comes on here acting like he changed from a Bills fan to a 49ers fan to take shots at Kaep.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montalban is still the same person he was during the season. He hates Kaep cuz he aint Kaep! I remember one game Kaep threw a perfect pass to Boldin. It wasnt a fast ball or anything and when Boldin dropped it Montalban blamed it on Kaep. The guy is just a hater. He isnt a 49er fan at all and he only comes on here acting like he changed from a Bills fan to a 49ers fan to take shots at Kaep.

He is a negative person overall. Everything negative all the time. He always bashes Kaepernick. Not everyone likes him and thats ok, but when it gets into every thread, it gets old. If I didn't know better, I would swear this guy is Nolan Nonsense/Toby Tyler.