• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steve Smith

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He mentioned Dallas, Tampa, NE, BAL and the Chargers in his top 5, dont think the 49ers will land him, wouldn't mind him in the slot as the #3 WR tho, would be pretty nice

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith is one of my all-time favorite non-49er players, so I'd love to see him signed. The trouble is that he would cost too much. If Boldin hadn't signed, I'd be all for it.

Now if Smitty would take a 1 year $1 million dollar deal to chase a ring with the 49ers- I'm in.

Not me. I am not sure where he is going to get the ball on the Niners. I would rather go with Patton and try to get a top receiver in the draft. I just don't think he brings much to this team. He plays well in Carolina, but they don't really have anybody else to throw to.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My money is on number 2, he'll try and convince everyone it's 3.

#1. Any time I get a lucdicrous post from one of the biggest Kaepernick knob gobblers on the board I respond in kind.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. I am not sure where he is going to get the ball on the Niners. I would rather go with Patton and try to get a top receiver in the draft. I just don't think he brings much to this team. He plays well in Carolina, but they don't really have anybody else to throw to.
I loved watching Smith in his early years...before Cam. He has lost too much of his step to be a worthy step up as a top WR. I also agree about Patton..that kid is still my guy as the at least the #2 WR for the 9ers in the near future.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1. Any time I get a lucdicrous post from one of the biggest Kaepernick knob gobblers on the board I respond in kind.

You must be confusing me with someone else... Have you taken your meds today?