• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stephen A. is nauseated, embarrassed, furious, depressed, miserable, exhausted and...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one part of a Q&A with Dolan from Nov. 22nd. He said he wouldn't trade this years team for last years. Yet he fired the GM (Glen Grunwald) who put this years team together, right before training camp......go figure.

MV: The Knicks started 18-5 last year and it didn’t end the way you wanted it to; at this point I assume you’d flip that script?

JD: You know what? I wouldn’t take last year’s team for this year’s team, because this year’s team is more designed to be a playoff team, whereas last year’s team was 18-5 but look who was playing: we had Rasheed Wallace who was doing everything for us, right? And we just started losing player after player … by the time we got to the playoffs that 18-5 team wasn’t the team that was playing in the playoffs. If they were I think we would’ve beaten Indiana.

James Dolan dishes on Knicks, Rangers and Isiah | New York Post

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just skimmed through this and was very pleasantly surprised. He said a lot of things you would want an owner to say, the patience and about Isaiah etc...I actually think his biggest issue as an owner is being sentimental towards the players and probably a poor judge of talent in general.

That being said this most likely scripted interview is the only quote I remember him saying. Other than the banning of Woody Allen from his restaurant.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His judgement might be weird though. He says that he would not take a mulligan on the Amare contract because they would not be where they are now with out him...I am failing how to see that as a positive.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometime in the last 24 hrs or so Melo came out in defense of the Knicks after the Artest criticism. Pretty sure I saw it on twitter.

So you are mad because he defended his team?

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A. is one of my favorites. A real wordsmith. Love the guy.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just skimmed through this and was very pleasantly surprised. He said a lot of things you would want an owner to say, the patience and about Isaiah etc...I actually think his biggest issue as an owner is being sentimental towards the players and probably a poor judge of talent in general.

That being said this most likely scripted interview is the only quote I remember him saying. Other than the banning of Woody Allen from his restaurant.
It was definitely scripted.

What Dolan needs to do is keep his nose out of things for the most part and let the GM do his fucking job.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A is the man. A lot of people dont like him because he isn't your normal political correctness, yes man type guys like most of the people on tv.