• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steph Curry is amazing

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Steph. The season he is having is just unreal. And in addition to all of the ridiculous individual statistics... it translated to the most wins by a team ever.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be the only s

Not any more he's not - He wasn't even the second top pick in the fantasy this year and dropped to third. Curry is the best in the NBA and Westbrook is something else. Lebron's numbers will drop very slight this year to accommodate the age of his body and give space for the young players to develop their game. Wise choices if he wants another ring, but he isn't the best any more

Good call

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, however that the Cavaliers won that series not because Lebron is the best player in the NBA because he isn't. The Cavaliers won be as a team the better team won. Now if the Cavs want to continue winning, they need to upgrade Love.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, however that the Cavaliers won that series not because Lebron is the best player in the NBA because he isn't. The Cavaliers won be as a team the better team won. Now if the Cavs want to continue winning, they need to upgrade Love.

Have to disagree here. The story of the Finals is the guy that maybe looked like the new best player in the game didn't show up and the actual best player in the game did. And it still came down to one shot either way.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to disagree here. The story of the Finals is the guy that maybe looked like the new best player in the game didn't show up and the actual best player in the game did. And it still came down to one shot either way.
The Cavs stepped up and played really good defense - granted that the NBA gave that series to them by suspending Green and then Bogut going down as a result, but the Cavs really woke up and tightened up the defense and that's why as a team I say they were the better team.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs stepped up and played really good defense - granted that the NBA gave that series to them by suspending Green and then Bogut going down as a result, but the Cavs really woke up and tightened up the defense and that's why as a team I say they were the better team.

Seriously? You are going to put this on the NBA? LOL. Remember the OKC series when Green was not suspended? It made no difference since GS & Green didn't show up in the next game & lost. Same concept here - the Warriors looked pretty bad in game 5 & there is a good chance they would still lose even w/ Green playing, and you can't prove that they would have automatically won otherwise. You are also arguing that the NBA is responsible for Bogut's injury? Whatever.

The Warriors still had two games to rectify the situation, and they fell flat. I didn't see anyone arguing for the Cavs last season when they were undermanned in the Finals. It is what it is. I am no Cavs fan, but I give credit where it is due & they were the better team in this situation.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NBA gave that series to them by suspending Green

Maybe the Warriors would've won Game 5 with Green. Its possible.

But lets not forget that the Cavs won Game 5 in blowout fashion or that Draymond Green was not only on the court but played his best game of the season in Game 7.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Warriors would've won Game 5 with Green. Its possible.

But lets not forget that the Cavs won Game 5 in blowout fashion or that Draymond Green was not only on the court but played his best game of the season in Game 7.
The Warriors were not as deep as many thought - but I don't think many teams can lose a main starter and still win a championship. I have mixed feelings about it, but I think the Cavs do deserve a lot of credit. Green or not, they played defense in those last three games and that is something they did not do in the first four.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? You are going to put this on the NBA? LOL. Remember the OKC series when Green was not suspended? It made no difference since GS & Green didn't show up in the next game & lost. Same concept here - the Warriors looked pretty bad in game 5 & there is a good chance they would still lose even w/ Green playing, and you can't prove that they would have automatically won otherwise. You are also arguing that the NBA is responsible for Bogut's injury? Whatever.

The Warriors still had two games to rectify the situation, and they fell flat. I didn't see anyone arguing for the Cavs last season when they were undermanned in the Finals. It is what it is. I am no Cavs fan, but I give credit where it is due & they were the better team in this situation.
NBA followed the rules and I understand that - but it also seems a little harsh when you know that enforcing that rule is going to change the series. That's on Green though to be more responsible, so either way - the Warriors demise was because of that situation primarily because of Green in my opinion

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif