• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STeelers players didnt like Harrison

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I used the word "key". I'll wait...

I said they are BETTER. You really are a dumb fuck

You actually said "way better".
You can't even quote yourself right, "dumb fuck".

A guy who steps onto the field and "makes the defense way better" is a key to the defense.

If you're going to argue semantics, take it elsewhere.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since I mentioned it's in the rules, I think it's terrible that teams can cut guys after week 17 and they can be added to the playoffs. Does any other league allow that that late in the season?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just marked off more "checks" then snaps he played per game...

To sit here and say a guy who was entrenched in that franchise for 14 years has "little Intel", is just oblivious.

What's players going to say in the media, "yep. He knows this team inside and out, we're fucked"? Of course not.

There's no need to take the defend new England route. They did something 100% within the framework of the rules and frankly a brilliant move by bb. Enjoy it.
Slow down and read more carefully. I said ex-players not current Steelers.
OK so why don't you tell us what secrets of national security he's going to provide.

When you're done with that, your next assignment is to actually discredit any of the checks I gave with something factual.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow down and read more carefully. I said ex-players not current Steelers.
OK so why don't you tell us what secrets of national security he's going to provide.

When you're done with that, your next assignment is to actually discredit any of the checks I gave with something factual.

I don't know the ins and outs of the Steelers defense (and probably a nice Chunk of the offense) so I can't answer that.

Harrison does.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the ins and outs of the Steelers defense (and probably a nice Chunk of the offense) so I can't answer that.

Harrison does.
So you have no idea if there's anything worthwhile he can provide?
Thanks for playing.
Tin foil hats being given away free ------->

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only new England fans can find a way to argue and complain when someone says they made a great move.

Has the other dope figured out how to read what he posted before arguing yet?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only new England fans can find a way to argue and complain when someone says they made a great move.

Welcome to SportsHoopla

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this insightful. No matter how flat the pancake is it has two sides.

Here's one thing that I believe to be true: Pouncey and others wouldn't be complaining about Harrison's behavior prior to being released if he had signed with ANY other team besides the patriots. They are ONLY bringing it up because he signed with the patriots. That tells me a lot about just how much the patriots are in their heads.

That's mostly true imo, but not entriely. I think he would got a similar or worse rise out of them if he signed with BAL.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a thought ATL, are you over looking the smack to his head last season and how he dropped like a rock???
That could of had influence, I for one still wonder about that.

Good point...has he played well since? I don't think he has actually.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point...has he played well since? I don't think he has actually.

Honestly from a spectators stand point I don't think we've seen him play enough to judge.
Maybe the coaching staff has seen more than they are letting on and haven't put him in because of this.....
Just a thought.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have no idea if there's anything worthwhile he can provide?
Thanks for playing.
Tin foil hats being given away free ------->

I see you got in line twice.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahahaha

You sat there waiting for me to respond to you? I'm in your head that much... Already? This is gonna be fun.

Ok.. Didn't say "key". Thanks. I said the D is better. If you wanna push it to "way better" ok but now who's arguing semantics.

James Harrison is not the "key" to the pats D. Nobody used that word except you.

I hooked you last night and I'm still in your head. It's obvious you come here just to fight/argue. Says a lot about you. Here's the difference bw you and black Francis and dirt: they're funny... You're not. I routinely give them likes, funny, winner ratings. I've yet to see anything close from you but hey if you wanna be angry guy and follow me around... I'm all for it. It will make my time here even that much more enjoyable.

Your move key-master

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's mostly true imo, but not entriely. I think he would got a similar or worse rise out of them if he signed with BAL.

That's a good point too. I had heard that several teams were interested in him. I had heard they were one of them.

BB takes guys and uses what they do best and leaves the other stuff to other players. It's the reason Chris Long left. He wanted to be an every down player and he wasn't in NE. They were upfront with him about it do the parting was amicable. It certainly wasn't about money bc long is donating his whole salary to charity. He just wanted to play. Same thing with Jimmy G and now Harrison. The pats D is ranked in the lower third this year in several categories. Harrison, even at his age, can help improve that.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good point too. I had heard that several teams were interested in him. I had heard they were one of them.

BB takes guys and uses what they do best and leaves the other stuff to other players. It's the reason Chris Long left. He wanted to be an every down player and he wasn't in NE. They were upfront with him about it do the parting was amicable. It certainly wasn't about money bc long is donating his whole salary to charity. He just wanted to play. Same thing with Jimmy G and now Harrison. The pats D is ranked in the lower third this year in several categories. Harrison, even at his age, can help improve that.

Plus Long, Revis , Marty etc coming over and grabbing a ring, aint a bad scenario. Great players like a Tony Gonz played 20 years and never sniffed a SB and that sucks. Revis is just a mercenary and was only about the $$$

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha

You sat there waiting for me to respond to you? I'm in your head that much... Already? This is gonna be fun.

Ok.. Didn't say "key". Thanks. I said the D is better. If you wanna push it to "way better" ok but now who's arguing semantics.

James Harrison is not the "key" to the pats D. Nobody used that word except you.

I hooked you last night and I'm still in your head. It's obvious you come here just to fight/argue. Says a lot about you. Here's the difference bw you and black Francis and dirt: they're funny... You're not. I routinely give them likes, funny, winner ratings. I've yet to see anything close from you but hey if you wanna be angry guy and follow me around... I'm all for it. It will make my time here even that much more enjoyable.

Your move key-master
Sat here waiting for you?

Lol.

And no, you didn't say they were better. I'm not "pushing it to way better"...YOU said way better.

If one guy makes a defense "way better" he's a key to the defense.

In regards to the rest, you think you matter far more than you really do.

Maybe focus on what you've actually said before inevitably replying.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as they signed them I thought "holy shit. The pats now have a guy who can set the edge." I didn't think anything about Intel/info, etc. he steps onto the patriots roster and instantly becomes the best person on the roster who can do that. I know he's old but they only need him to fo it for 4 games (potentially).

The pats D is way better with him on it

Maybe that'll help the guy who doesn't know what he says

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty hilarious we have 200+ comments about the mummified carcass we're calling James Harrison...

The Pats are so deep in y'alls heads if this is a big deal to you guys, like even a little. The Pats D is terrible- that's why they picked up Harrison. Nothing more, nothing less.