• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christine Michael was supposed to be a great college RB and looked like he was on the way until he had season ending injuries in his soph. & Jr. years. Then his SR. year he got into Kevin Sumlin's dog house and never got out of it. He has the tallent, size, speed, and work ethic, he just had problems with Sumlin for some reason. I think if he can get his head on right, he could be a good NFL RB. Wouldn't mind seeing him with the Steelers. However, I would look for Miami and Mike Sherman to pick him up before the Steelers are ready.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is vastly over rated. He is slow, had no impact behind the line of scrimage (0 tackles for loss & 1.5 sacks), and had 0 forced fumbles. He was in on alot of tackles but alot of those tackles are assist.

As an Aggie fan, I went over all of this when Manti was up for the Heisman. I thought it was a load of crap then. He wasn't even the best defensive player last year. Also, I put up numbers from a MLB years ago that blew away Manti's stat and he didn't get a sniff at the Heisman. The whole Grandmother & Girlfriend story combined with Notre Dame having a magical season was the only reason he was as highly touted as he was.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
photo-13.png

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously, when you watch this, who do you think of?

and he's more athletic. if he can be coached up by Troy.....

jfc he'll kill people... until goodell bans him

I'll work on a more complete draft commentary tomorrow, been on the road too much last 72 hours.

And nobody will care
:suds:

Last edited by a moderator: