• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big fan of Boyce in the 4th or 5th or so for a Slot WR, especially if we end up losing Sanders.
only real knock on him is some inconsistent hands. built like a goddamn truck imagine a bigger (15# rookie weight differential) faster (.15 seconds in the 40 differential) hines ward and still loves contact.

Someone else that could be a good slot WR is Ryan Swope out of Texas A&M. As an Aggie fan, I've been watching him for years. He is projected as a late 2nd or 3rd round. I think he could be an option for a 2nd day WR.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone else that could be a good slot WR is Ryan Swope out of Texas A&M. As an Aggie fan, I've been watching him for years. He is projected as a late 2nd or 3rd round. I think he could be an option for a 2nd day WR.

I have a lot of upside grade on Swope, but wouldn't take him until our third rounder. If we can trade down from 17 and get something like 25 and a late 2nd, I'd be all in favor of using the late 2nd on him.-- I don't think he'll last till our 3rd rounder.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a lot of upside grade on Swope, but wouldn't take him until our third rounder. If we can trade down from 17 and get something like 25 and a late 2nd, I'd be all in favor of using the late 2nd on him.-- I don't think he'll last till our 3rd rounder.

I was thinking 3rd round also.

I have like what he did at A&M. He put up good numbers for 3 different QBs and in 2 different systems. I don't hink he will ever an outsdie reciever because of his size, but I think he can make an impact in the slot.

Onething to consider, I think his 40 time at the combine is a little misleading. He is fast and has a high top end but he doesn't have quite the quickness that you would think with a 4.34 time. He will need to find a mismatch or a hole to exploit.