• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stay cool Stayyyy cool

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I figure and hope the hostility has receded a bit since Sunday. If you ask me...I think a lot of the short temperateness is due to the play of this seasons Rams. We post here all year long because we care about the Rams and want them to put a winning season together and when they are touted as being an improved team and they are anything but it pisses us off. I'm sick and tired of the losing, the injuries, the penalties, the bad play calling, the inexperienced coaches, the lack of forethought on Draft day, and the piss poor play by a bunch of retreads on the field. It's enough to send us all off the rails.

Every season I say to myself that next year the Rams will be better. I'm fooling myself and setting myself up for a major let down. My blood pressure is high as it is. I don't need the stress. I do know one thing...if the NFL doesn't back off of this media driven quest to protect all players from any injury the game will not be worth the anguish. Then maybe I can rest on Sunday....Flag Football has never been my cup of tea. I will be watching Golf.

Stay cool guys there is nothing we can do to improve the Rams from these boards all we can do is vent and that doesn't make the Rams any freaking better.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They say music calms the savage beast. Have you ever thought about taking up the violin?:yahoo:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:behindsofa:

:kk:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00