• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

stats per steve on britton

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as i have said all along britton would make a helleva starter but the fact is we don't have anyone that can put up what he has done in the bp . may shock some but in 11 his rookie year he had that mid 90s fastball . he has 3 plus pitches and not many on our staff has 2 plus . Steve Melewski: A statistical look at Zach Britton's amazing start to this season

funny thing i don't hear any fuss about talent anymore ? just think they almost traded him for ike . if duke offered zach for ike he should be fired . i do think we will lean on him to much and hurt his arm in the bp . last 2 nights zach has come in and mowed down the middle of their line up . hunter is facing the bottom and almost pukes it up . no matter what go o's

plus the 60 dl of nolan was just a stupid move . like matt nolan could hit and work counts without hurting anything and nolan was starting to fly around on the bases .

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were basing that hyp. trade for Davis off what Britton had shown as a starter, but as a reliever his value holds a completely different rating. We don't know for sure if he tried being a starter again if he would succeed, some guys just can't cut it there for one reason or another. Mentally mostly.