• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stats & Facts - Volume 20

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis is probably going to take POTY (imo, she's just a determined little player), but clearly this was a huge year for Michelle Wie...I think she's the most talented player on tour with the variety of shots she can hit, and obviously her length.

Inbee Park is just so consistent, but it's hard to stay on top for long these days.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've played with Inbee about 10 years ago as she used to practice at the same club I did in Eustis, FL. She was unreal at 13/14...I can't imagine how much better she is now

tonyj5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis is probably going to take POTY (imo, she's just a determined little player), but clearly this was a huge year for Michelle Wie...I think she's the most talented player on tour with the variety of shots she can hit, and obviously her length.

Inbee Park is just so consistent, but it's hard to stay on top for long these days.

I agree. Stacy is by far the most consistant player on this tour, or any tour for that matter. Wie is having a super comeback year, but don't forget Lexi. Just 19 and a world of talent.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Stacy is by far the most consistant player on this tour, or any tour for that matter. Wie is having a super comeback year, but don't forget Lexi. Just 19 and a world of talent.

I think she a wonderful player but she's kind of like where Wie was about 4/5 years ago...trying to overpower the courses, which she can do on occasion...but as you mentioned...19.

So far we really haven't seen a woman dominate for a long stretch since Annika...Lewis is the top player right now...her make up seems to be a little different ...we'll see how long she stays up there.