• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Start or Sit: Week 1

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ufc 223 sport GIF by UFC

1/2 PPR - start one

Amari vs DAL
Waddle vs JAX
DHop vs CHI
Pollard vs CHI
Najee vs ATL

Might be a stupid question: Dak vs CLE or Jayden vs TB

Last edited:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First is easily Hopkins. I like Hopkins but he is banged up and we have no clue whether Levis is good.

Jayden vs dak is interesting. And one I have to decide on too. The “experts” all project Daniels for more points as they think he will run a lot.

But it is his first game of his career and he has a bad offensive line. He doesn’t feel safe.

Dak on the other hand has a much more difficult matchup. But we know who and what he is. And the team has shown by their personnel that they want to pass.

I am leaning dak this week. But I don’t think you will be comfortable starting or benching the other.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First is easily Hopkins. I like Hopkins but he is banged up and we have no clue whether Levis is good.

Jayden vs dak is interesting. And one I have to decide on too. The “experts” all project Daniels for more points as they think he will run a lot.

But it is his first game of his career and he has a bad offensive line. He doesn’t feel safe.

Dak on the other hand has a much more difficult matchup. But we know who and what he is. And the team has shown by their personnel that they want to pass.

I am leaning dak this week. But I don’t think you will be comfortable starting or benching the other.
Are you saying start or sit Hopkins? I can only start one. Sorry if I wasn't clear

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am leaning Dak as well. Cleveland did have a top defense but I still think he will get his yards. If for some reason they fall behind he will throw a lot. I think this could really backfire if it is a close game and Dak is throwing picks left and right. I like the Jayden matchup more this week actually...so that is why it is tough.

TB's passing defense was bottom third of the league last year

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying start or sit Hopkins? I can only start one. Sorry if I wasn't clear

i thought it was sit one....

if it is start one, i would have to go Waddle.... he has the best ceiling... and if your starters are good enough for this to be an option, then i would not be worrying about FLOOR...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ufc 223 sport GIF by UFC

1/2 PPR - Choose one

Amari vs DAL
Waddle vs JAX
DHop vs CHI
Pollard vs CHI
Najee vs ATL

Cooper vs his old team

can't really go wrong with any of these options except Hopkins, imo

And yes, start Dak. Even if Daniels outscores him, I think it is the right call until we see some live, game-action snaps for these rookie QBs

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper vs his old team

can't really go wrong with any of these options except Hopkins, imo

And yes, start Dak. Even if Daniels outscores him, I think it is the right call until we see some live, game-action snaps for these rookie QBs
If also have Njoku as my starting TE. I don’t love starting both. Kmet is on the WW. What do you think? Probably overthinking it

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If also have Njoku as my starting TE. I don’t love starting both. Kmet is on the WW. What do you think? Probably overthinking it

Yeah, if you don't want both browns options waddle is a way better sub for Cooper than Kmet is for Njoku, he was on fire everywhere last year and I think it will continue on the field

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread jack...

Standard (no ppr)

Achane vs Aaron Jones
and
Tolbert vs Freiermuth

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread jack...

Standard (no ppr)

Achane vs Aaron Jones
and
Tolbert vs Freiermuth
Achane

First thing that came to my mind was Mike Tolbert haha. I will go Freiermuth

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Achane WAY over Aaron Jones.

Also, Frieiermuth.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think for me it is easier to pick Dak in my league that i have both, because i have another league where Daniels is my clear cut number one...

hard to start him in both...
It wouldn't be difficult for me to bench Dak bc I put little value into the pick. I went back to back QB's in late 7th and early 8th. I like Daniels out of all the rookies but I still think Caleb has the most potential bc of his weapons this year.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ufc 223 sport GIF by UFC

1/2 PPR - start one

Amari vs DAL
Waddle vs JAX
DHop vs CHI
Pollard vs CHI
Najee vs ATL

you know I am going against the grain & say pick Amari.
Cowboys always gives up receptions. In Miami a lot of mouths to feed.