• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Wars: The Acolyte

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Qimir it is a good theory. And the actor has history of playing a character hiding who he really is.

But going with Coral (sp?) as the Master makes sense as well. And I think I am now on board with that as my personal theory. Plaguies is canon, because Sidious told that story to Anakin in Revenge. But Tenebrous is NOT canon, so they can go any direction they want pre-Plagueis.
Oh yeah. Plaguies' existence and the fact that he was Palpetine's master is definitely 100% canon. I was just wondering about his race. I now remember most fans were willing to accept Snoke as Plaguies. He was a different type of alien but at least he was an alien. They pretty much have to change his race for live action if they want to have any type of twist or big reveal regarding his identity. If he was the same as the novels people would know who it was right away.

I think the Qimir character might be my favorite on the show. Whether he turns out to be a Sith or not, there definitely seems to be something up with that guy. I'm not familiar with the actor but he's doing a good job IMO. Interesting that he's played a similar arc before (presumably).

Last edited:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not familiar with the actor but he's doing a good job IMO. Interesting that he's played a similar arc before (presumably).
He was Jason Mendoza on The Good Place (the guy acting like the monk at the start)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering if the person or what is behind the mask is Darth Tenebrous?
Tenebrous isn’t canon anymore, but assuming he is, the timing fits. I wondered this exact thought up-thread.

However, not sure that making Tenebrous “human” makes a lot of sense. When they have brought in Lengends characters, they have tended to stay somewhat accurate to their established race. And while Qimir’s helmet somewhat resembles Tenebrous, that would be a cop out, imho. It isn’t like we havent seen his race in canon already anyway (I think one of the band members on Jabba’s barge was the same race).

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Plaguies his actual name, or just his Sith name? It is possible that Qimir is still going to be Darth Tenebrous or Darth Plaguies.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best episode of the series so far but still pretty janky in parts

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not afraid to kill off people.
that will keep people guessing.