• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Wars: The Acolyte

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logo and cast revealed for Star Wars: The Acolyte, an upcoming Disney+ series set during the High Republic, long before the theatrical films:

- Amandla Stenberg
- Lee Jung-Jae
- Manny Jacinto
- Dafne Keen
- Jodie Turner-Smith
- Rebecca Henderson
- Charlie Barnett
- Dean-Charles Chapman
- Carrie-Anne Moss

acolyte-cast.jpeg

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll watch if they eliminate all white people

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll watch if Disney eliminates all white people

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see Manny Jacinto. He was great in the Good Place and I haven't seen him in anything else

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so unfair that they don't give every role to white peoples anymore

So touchy. Did I say they need to give EVERY role to a white person?

No and what I said was actually sarcasm.

But You have to be a complete idiot not to notice the anti white male stance Disney has taken. Just look at all the cartoons and the female leads alone lately. I think it’s good to mix it up but let’s not totally eliminate the white people. I’m pretty sure my Gen X had zero slaves.

You work for Disney?

Gay Ok GIF by Shauna Brooks

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So touchy. Did I say they need to give EVERY role to a white person?

No and what I said was actually sarcasm.

But You have to be a complete idiot not to notice the anti white male stance Disney has taken. Just look at all the cartoons and the female leads alone lately. I think it’s good to mix it up but let’s not totally eliminate the white people. I’m pretty sure my Gen X had zero slaves.

You work for Disney?

Gay Ok GIF by Shauna Brooks

I honestly don't care what Disney does. I just laugh at people always looking to be aggrieved. Simply seeing a diverse cast is enough to trigger you

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give it a shot like I do all the Star Wars stuff. Andor is pretty good but they seem to take a story that should be a 2-3 hour movie and drag it out into a series that moves way to slowly IMO. Still can't believe how bad Kenobi was.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give it a shot like I do all the Star Wars stuff. Andor is pretty good but they seem to take a story that should be a 2-3 hour movie and drag it out into a series that moves way to slowly IMO. Still can't believe how bad Kenobi was.

Most of these news shows suffer the same fatal flaw. (and yes, Andor and Mandalorian were the exception)

Long bouts of irrelevant, uninteresting dialogue of characters confessing thier opinions of each other or something as equally unimportant to the plot. These shows are infested with this type of dialogue.

House of the Dragon had it ..The Rings of Power? ....there was nothing in that show but this type of dialogue. It was barely watchable.

Watch "The Sinner" ...it's shows what good script writing looks like. In 4 seasons there is barley a wasted word.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of these news shows suffer the same fatal flaw. (and yes, Andor and Mandalorian were the exception)

Long bouts of irrelevant, uninteresting dialogue of characters confessing thier opinions of each other or something as equally unimportant to the plot. These shows are infested with this type of dialogue.

House of the Dragon had it ..The Rings of Power? ....there was nothing in that show but this type of dialogue. It was barely watchable.

Watch "The Sinner" ...it's shows what good script writing looks like. In 4 seasons there is barley a wasted word.

I really like the Sinner. I'm 2-3 episodes into the latest season. I think a lot of this traces back to the Sopranos. Originally it was suppossed to be much fewer seasons but when it was such a hit they brought in different directors and writers to add filler episodes and stretch it out.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the Sinner. I'm 2-3 episodes into the latest season. I think a lot of this traces back to the Sopranos. Originally it was suppossed to be much fewer seasons but when it was such a hit they brought in different directors and writers to add filler episodes and stretch it out.
The show is just so good at staying on point.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't care what Disney does. I just laugh at people always looking to be aggrieved. Simply seeing a diverse cast is enough to trigger you
Nash just pointing out the obvious there captain. The funny part is Disney itself and people like you that think we want an all white cast just by pointing out the obvious.

Breaking news… many white people never owned a slave bro

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nash just pointing out the obvious there captain. The funny part is Disney itself and people like you that think we want an all white cast just by pointing out the obvious.

And many blacks, Asians and NAs did.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mandalorian - white male lead
Obi Wan Kenobi - white male lead
Loki - white male lead
Andor - white male lead

Disney is a massive corporation that wants to appeal to the widest audience possible. Do they are more than willing to alienate the angry old white guy demographic in exchange for appealing to the rest of the world.

I like how you start off by saying "I'll watch if they eliminate all white people" and then pretend that you really don't care. You guys don't even try to hide it.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mandalorian - white male lead
Obi Wan Kenobi - white male lead
Loki - white male lead
Andor - white male lead

Disney is a massive corporation that wants to appeal to the widest audience possible. Do they are more than willing to alienate the angry old white guy demographic in exchange for appealing to the rest of the world.

I like how you start off by saying "I'll watch if they eliminate all white people" and then pretend that you really don't care. You guys don't even try to hide it.

Lol. You don’t get sarcasm. And laughing at Disney is what I do.

I watch alll Star Wars shows bruh.

Was Jar Jar white? That’s sarcasm my man

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You don’t get sarcasm. And laughing at Disney is what I do.

I watch alll Star Wars shows bruh.

Was Jar Jar white? That’s sarcasm my man
Yeah I got the sarcasm.