• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing to do after a game like that is put in your copy of NHL 13 and play some hockey.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I have to give credit to the Bruins for coming back and tying the game several times this game. Heck of a win for the Hawks. Game 5 will be intense.

Tied at 2, the winner of game 5 will take the series.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another great game. Game 5 will be yet another good one.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
works better with your eyes open, Corey

512x.jpg

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instant classic.

Shocking part was the Hawks where able to get to Rask for 6. But Crawford was scored on also.

Nice to see the Hawks avoid a 3-1 hole and this is going 7 ending in Chicago.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my morning after take is that the Bruins made the choice of trying to play Chicago's game and skate with them. It got them to OT but they never had a lead in the game. The Bruins gave up way too many chances on odd man rushes and such. Cant blame Tuuka on most of those goals but the OT winner I believe he should have had. He saw it the whole way.

I knew that missed chance by Kelly would haunt us and it did.

Best of 3 with potentially 2 in Chicago is what the Bruins face now. We have been here before and hopefully we can get the same results.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you hate it when this happens?

[youtube]rQY-Bp6nT5E[/youtube]

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instant classic.

Shocking part was the Hawks where able to get to Rask for 6. But Crawford was scored on also.

Nice to see the Hawks avoid a 3-1 hole and this is going 7 ending in Chicago.

Crawford had the worst game I've seen from him yet, and the Hawks should have put this one away in the second. Rask was just as phenomenal as always (hard to say when they hang six on you), but the Hawks dictated the play and the Bruins looked they were playing not to lose until the pressure was on. The Hawks exploited some gaps and opened it right up.

Had Crawford been up to par, it would have been way over. I started to see it late in the first. He was losing his center point, and he knew it so he stayed back. He was lining up on the shooter and not the puck. He was doing all game what Rask did on the OT winner. Just losing his place in net.

This is the way a final is supposed to be.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 43, Hows the weather in Ohio? I was going to leave early this morning but something came up. Headed for SW Ohio in a couple hours. (Near Ind state line)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and the boys. My daughter in law isn't on call so I will get to see her more than usual.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford had the worst game I've seen from him yet, and the Hawks should have put this one away in the second. Rask was just as phenomenal as always (hard to say when they hang six on you), but the Hawks dictated the play and the Bruins looked they were playing not to lose until the pressure was on. The Hawks exploited some gaps and opened it right up.

Had Crawford been up to par, it would have been way over. I started to see it late in the first. He was losing his center point, and he knew it so he stayed back. He was lining up on the shooter and not the puck. He was doing all game what Rask did on the OT winner. Just losing his place in net.

This is the way a final is supposed to be.

Two goals allowed by Crawford I give him a past.

On the Bruins second PP goal in the 2nd period, a bad face off break away and never was settled in to block that shot as it was a bang bang play.

And Bergeron 1st goal where the puck plop from the top of the goal and Patrice was in the right place with a opening when it came back onto the ice.