• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
An eye for an eye. Let Thornton take out one of the Sedins and all will be good. Frontier justice the way it use to be. I don't like saying this, but it seems players don't fear fines or suspensions anymore. So until the league really does something about this shit, I say let the dogs loose.

My problem with that is that Horton is a stud. Rome is a puke nothing player. You know Lucic wants to kill someone right now but we cant afford to lose him.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Stevens used to do that kind of thing all the time, yet he is still considered a warrior.

Just sayin' :nerd:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blob McKenzie is pouring over the Rome hit like it's the Zapruder film...tweet below

Rome hit on Horton way late. 28 digital frames from release to hit. 30 frames=1 second. NHL standard for late hit is longer than .5 second.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem with that is that Horton is a stud. Rome is a puke nothing player. You know Lucic wants to kill someone right now but we cant afford to lose him.

And I said target one of the Sedins, or maybe Burrows. I hate saying it because I've seen too many Bruins players lose their careers to injury. but apparently, players like Rome don't fear fines or suspensions as long as they knock out a star player. So I say take care of it like they did 40 years ago. I'd dress the Hansen brothers for tomorrows game if I could.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Scott Stevens used to do that kind of thing all the time, yet he is still considered a warrior.

Just sayin' :nerd:

Stevens was loved by his fans only. I never liked him and in this NHL he would have had a million suspensions. If that is right or not with the new rules I do not know.

I prefer to let the players handle things. If they would lose the shields and let players police the game cheap hits would not happen. I know it will never happen but just sayin

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still love you and weed too..:thumb:

LOL.

I just caught up to real time. BEST period of the series and I thought Boston was outstanding. Vancouver's special teams are just sick. Hope Horton is okay. The look in his eyes when he was laying on the ice was terrifying.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horton actually looked like he wanted to get up off the ice there in the replay they showed on Coaches Corner. Might be a good sign we will see him again before this series is over.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blob McKenzie is pouring over the Rome hit like it's the Zapruder film...tweet below

Rome hit on Horton way late. 28 digital frames from release to hit. 30 frames=1 second. NHL standard for late hit is longer than .5 second.

And he targeted the head. It doesn't matter if it was his shoulder. The way the league is handling things, there won't be any star players left in 2 or 3 years.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*And I am done with this topic during the game*

Last edited by a moderator:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stevens was loved by his fans only. I never liked him and in this NHL he would have had a million suspensions. If that is right or not with the new rules I do not know.

I prefer to let the players handle things. If they would lose the shields and let players police the game cheap hits would not happen. I know it will never happen but just sayin

Lose the helmets all together, right dash? :thumb:

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And I said target one of the Sedins, or maybe Burrows. I hate saying it because I've seen too many Bruins players lose their careers to injury. but apparently, players like Rome don't fear fines or suspensions as long as they knock out a star player. So I say take care of it like they did 40 years ago. I'd dress the Hansen brothers for tomorrows game if I could.

I am not disagreeing with you at all.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I actually hope this game and series gets down and dirty. Yup Yup. Crazy fights, crazy goals, crazy saves. (already have those)

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What suspensions? They never hand them out when they should.

There will never be a perfect example because guys like Danny Briere get suspensions while Sean Avery gets nothing.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*And I am done with this topic during the game*

Why someone on the Bruins didn't charge Rome I just don't understand. I don't care what the cost or penalty. He should have paid the price right then and there.

Last edited by a moderator:

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What suspensions? They never hand them out when they should.

the only way these players are going to start getting the message is to start handing out 40 game suspensions. for somebody like rome, a 5-10 game suspensions is nothing if it means taking a star player out