• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't put words in my mouth.
biting is a stupid thing to do. I think he should have gotten a fine for it, which would make him a repeat offender if he does anything else stupid.
in my opinion, Lapierre taunted Bergeron because Bergeron made such a show of chasing down the ref to show him the 'carnage'. because of that, I think he knew it would work.
concussions??? who fucking cares in this instance, don't play the victim card here - we're talking about a nibble through a hockey glove. he didn't taunt him for getting beaned, so concussions have ZERO relevance.

ooooh, late hit on Horton. that's a shoulder, but late.
baaah... another game to be played with 5 D. at least it's our worst D.

So if someone bit a Canucks player, you would lose respect for that player chasing down the ref to show the carnage? Good to know.

sTyLnK

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao at the commentators. FUCK OFF. Take responsibility? That had dirty written all over it. Whether it was blind or not, that was a headshot. STFU

It wasn't a head shot or a dirty play. It was a north to south hit. He stepped up on his man, but it was late. It's not like he lunged at him or came across the ice to target him. It was just a little too late of a hit and that's about it. Let's hope he will be okay. I'm sure he will be though.

joe_baran

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm very interested to see what Shanahan does as his first bigtime supplemental discipline job rears its head.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did it take this long when Savvy got hit?

I was at the Booth game, but this still feels a lot longer.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is indeed but we lose Horton. POS Canucks

Cmon Canucks fans lets hear what your excuse is now?

I meant Horton is done for the series. He didnt look good.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horton was admiring his pass which you should never do, but it was late for sure. If it was a second or two earlier it would have been a great hit. I get what Rome was doing though. It's not like he ran across the ice he was just trying to stand up his man.

It was a late hit!!!! Never should have happened!!!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See Recchi stick his hand in LApierres face!? hhaaahahahaha

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It wasn't a head shot or a dirty play. It was a north to south hit. He stepped up on his man, but it was late. It's not like he lunged at him or came across the ice to target him. It was just a little too late of a hit and that's about it. Let's hope he will be okay. I'm sure he will be though.

It was a shoulder to the players blind side. It was intentional and dirty. I could see the guy was looking to the other side.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mad at you Canucks fans. You didn't make the hit and you agree it was wrong. But Rome is a piece of shit and we lose one of our best players. Of course we're pissed off.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mad at you Canucks fans. You didn't make the hit and you agree it was wrong. But Rome is a piece of shit and we lose one of our best players. Of course we're pissed off.

Thank you Wayne. I understand why you guys are PO'd. I never wanted Rome in the series to begin with. Ballard needs to be playing.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
So if someone bit a Canucks player, you would lose respect for that player chasing down the ref to show the carnage? Good to know.
no, but I would understand if someone on your side would give him a little heat for it.
and geee.... there's Recchi trying to stick his finger in Lapierre's mouth.
so i\s he a piece of shit too?

I'm very interested to see what Shanahan does as his first bigtime supplemental discipline job rears its head.
this is still Mike Murphy's domain.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Book it: That is not the last time a player is taken off in a stretcher because of a hit this series.