• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nm, I missed the posts on this page. I thought you guys were making fun of huge reps. Cause you know what they say about posters with huge reps...

It's the only huge thing about them?

wolfgang

wkern42
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Anyone have any idea how large the Canuck fan contingent will be in the Arena tonight?

Stub hub was reportedly getting lots of BC inquiries, although that may have been data from the SJ series...

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OK

So I NEVER do this as in NEVER!

Bruins shall win tonight. Bruins will win game 4 as well to tie the series. Bruins will take the cup.

I believe DO YOU?

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seguin with 6:21 and 8:46 in minutes for games 1+2. Clod should be fired!!!

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am kinda bummed out. I had tickets to this game that never came through.

In any case I will be in my normal chair with my normal drink to yell and scream as my Bruins take the Canucks to task tonight. Maxine LaPierre I would suggest you keep your head on a swivel. This aint Canada and we dont call 911.

Burrows same goes for you. You had your moment of glory and now it is time for some payback.

GO BRUINS!

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm SO bummed I didn't win the raffle for games 3,4, and 5. :Cry:

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
DROP THE FUCKING PUCK NOW!

I am already pretty jacked up to see my Bruins and Bruins fans show these Canucks we will not go away easily.

Last edited by a moderator:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am kinda bummed out. I had tickets to this game that never came through.

In any case I will be in my normal chair with my normal drink to yell and scream as my Bruins take the Canucks to task tonight. Maxine LaPierre I would suggest you keep your head on a swivel. This aint Canada and we dont call 911.

Burrows same goes for you. You had your moment of glory and now it is time for some payback.

GO BRUINS!

I don't want them to take any dumb penalties, but yeah, a message should be sent and sent early and often.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heres to a great clean game boys and girls....

GO CANUCKS GO. Ill check back in later.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Anyone have any idea how large the Canuck fan contingent will be in the Arena tonight?

Stub hub was reportedly getting lots of BC inquiries, although that may have been data from the SJ series...
Stubhub said that about 25% of tickets purchased for games 3&4 were from BC.
not to say that 25% of the fans will be Canucks fans, just that 25% of those tickets that resold on stubhub were to Canucks fans making the roadtrip.

one reporter estimated about 1,000 Nuck fans running around town. Don't know if that number was pulled out the blue.
Here's a bar that's steps away from the arena
315695531.jpg

. Maxine LaPierre I would suggest you keep your head on a swivel. This aint Canada and we dont call 911.

It still amazes me that the fans, players, coaches and media are focused on this sideshow.... you DO realize the series is for the Holy Grail.
oh well, as long as the B's players and coaches are still concerned with it, the Nucks can stay machine-like on their goal.

wolfgang

wkern42
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It still amazes me that the fans, players, coaches and media are focused on this sideshow.... you DO realize the series is for the Holy Grail.
oh well, as long as the B's players and coaches are still concerned with it, the Nucks can stay machine-like on their goal.

Mission accomplished, no? Meaning distract them with extraneous BS...

Last edited by a moderator:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seeing how Lapierre taunted Bergeron last game, I'd say it's on the Nucks players minds also. I'm not saying I want a penalty filled fight fest, but I do want the Bruins to send a message that you're on our ice now, try that BS here.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh well, as long as the B's players and coaches are still concerned with it, the Nucks can stay machine-like on their goal.[/QUOTE]

Keep on dreaming. We can have it both ways easily. Both game 1 and 2 could have gone Bostons way. It didnt. Games 3-4 will

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Seeing how Lapierre taunted Bergeron last game, I'd say it's on the Nucks players minds also. I'm not saying I want a penalty filled fight fest, but I do want the Bruins to send a message that you're on our ice now, try that BS here.

the only two comments i heard from our side is replying to questions:
Lapierre said "no comment, we are here to win a game tonight"
Bieksa said "we don't worry about it at all, just have a chuckle about it after the game maybe"

one side seems loose, and the other team should be very, very focused about one thing and one thing only. Maxime Lapierre is not that one thing.
I do kind of enjoy that the media is also piling on, as you can see it burning up some of the Bruins.

here's another article for you guys to gnaw on:
Alex Burrows for Conn Smythe? 5 reasons it’s not so far-fetched | Vancouver Sun Sports Blogs

- Burr is the only player in the playoffs to have scored in the first, second, and third period, overtime, at even-strength, on the powerplay, shorthanded, and unassisted
- While Henrik Sedin leads the postseason in scoring with 21 points, Burrows, who isn’t on the top powerplay unit, actually has four more points at even-strength. Burrows has 15 points 5-on-5, tied for the top spot in the playoffs with Boston’s David Krejci