• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Canucks and their fans for the win. I didn't get to see the game for health reasons. Looks like a homer series so far and it looks good for the Canucks now for some reason I think they will rap it up next game.

Good series so far.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL!!

Luongo seemed like a different goalie tonight compared to the way he played in Boston.

Do the team a favor the next time the Bruins get a powerplay put Seguin out their on the wing. The kid is a SHOOTER. Give him a chance. He certainly can't do any worse than EVERYONE else you've put out their.

Luongo was not really tested tonight with sustained pressure.

On Seguin. My god i just dont get it. Lucic was terrible tonight. recci is not even a step behind he is like 4 steps behind ( Love both players but not right now) I agree 100%. Get the kid out there. It sure as hell aint gonna be any worse.

Overall I am very disapointed in tonights loss. Bruins had a chance to put a strangle hold on Vancouver and failed miserably. Thomas was once again outfuckingstanding. Bruins did not go to the net and crash. Vancouver did and got the dribbler for the winner. Grats to Vancouver fans.

We have our back against the wall now and hopefully the Bruins can raise up and win 2 in a row again and steal the cup.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh yeah. I wanted to mention. If Seguin made the turnover plays Lucic did tonight he would not dress for a month in the regular season. I dont get why Claude is so against letting a offensive minded player play his game.

wolfgang

wkern42
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I had to watch the first period on my wifes Andriod, we were late getting into the St. Louis area (on the way to Tampa).

Great game to watch. Good hockey, seems the BS after the whistles is getting toned down. Canucks PP has disappeared. Olcyk on NBC is right, the point men need to move in closer when the B's give them all that room.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, really entertaining game. Another one that the Bruins let get away with a great TT performance. I give Lou full credit for a solid bounce back game. I had a feeling he would and he didn't disappoint. Tanev stepped in and played a real good game back on the blue line and I'm noticing a trend with the Canucks. When they seem to start struggling, the third line steps up and makes the difference to get them going.

All in all , a well played game by both teams. Not nearly as much bullshit. Good whistle to whistle, hard hitting, fast paced game. I think both teams can use the extra day off before game 6. Gonna be some tired, sore boys today. I'm thinking the home team wins every game but maybe Van can bring some of that good intensity on the road with them to Boston. I just hope for another well played effort.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime there's a long series it seems things really start to boil over in games three and four, and then once the teams realize it's best of three they really start to calm down and become more disciplined.

I don't care that it was a one goal game, that was some entertaining stuff right there. I'll watch games like that all day long.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man was that intense and I was a wrecking ball of energy. the crowd was awesome all night and really helped give the boys life. well Canucks can you win in Boston? There is a big shiny piece of silver that would like to meet you. You must will your way to victory.

GO CANUCKS GO

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feel bad for Tanner Glass that is not going to come again for him. what a wiff

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be at game 6...Ain't it purty?

stanley-cup.jpg

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i feel bad for Tanner Glass that is not going to come again for him. what a wiff

I'm assuming you were there?

The kid did make a couple nice plays after that misfire, though. And one of them was a big play on D. That could of won the game and ultimately been worth more than one goal in a game in which you only needed one.

Hopefully this is a case where the player isn't defined by a play like that, but rather how he bounced back from it.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...I think mine moved (same thing happens to Costanza when he eats delicious mango).

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever see it up close? I swear, it's alive.

Yup, I had my picture taken with it at the HHOF in Toronto...Some may think it's silly, but I refused to touch it (you have to be part of a team that wins it to touch it, in my opinion).

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming you were there?

The kid did make a couple nice plays after that misfire, though. And one of them was a big play on D. That could of won the game and ultimately been worth more than one goal in a game in which you only needed one.

Hopefully this is a case where the player isn't defined by a play like that, but rather how he bounced back from it.

yeah I as there. awesome atmosphere. from the moment I walked in to the time I left. so great.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TSN guys were having dinner next to some Boston players. Canucks fans were buying them tons of drinks that they politely declined :)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive had my picture taken twice with it first time in hall of fame (I ran my finger over every name on that cup you could feel the history in it.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I saw it up close 7 times over a 11 year period when it came to my home town. The most beautiful trophy of the 4 major team sports, hands down, in my honest opinion, at least.