• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Holy shit, the green man exploded!

0447.fat-green-man.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh

Ballard in for Rome but Alberts staying in

yikes to a Ballard/Alberts tandem

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
random tweet compilation:

Steve Nash going to the game tonight

canucks fans being told to remove jerseys before entering TD Gahden (not sure by who? lol)

ice will be extremely shitty tonight as the temps are heating up in Boston

Milan Lucic's grandparents got popcorn thrown at them in Rogers arena

That's pathetic by any fans at any arena.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yah its bad ... its also too bad the media seems to give more weight to this than the way some canucks fans are being treated in Boston

its going both ways

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah its bad ... its also too bad the media seems to give more weight to this than the way some canucks fans are being treated in Boston

its going both ways

That article is from an Edmonton Paper. It seems to be in response to what has been reported about treatment of Vancouver fans in Boston.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That article is from an Edmonton Paper. It seems to be in response to what has been reported about treatment of Vancouver fans in Boston.

yeah Edmonton has the best fans in the world...... fcuk I get so sick of other cities commenting on other teams fan bases thinking theirs are cream of the crop.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's embarrassing when I see and hear Bruins fans behaving so classless. What sucks is I bet it's the actions off a few that make the fan bases look bad because there's a lot of good fans out there who don't pull this shit.

i cant open this link for some reason can I get the coles notes?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i agree. sad part is he is from East Van they are throwing on their own. I hates him this series but I would never touch family.

I was at the blue canucks game 1 a couple years ago and sat next to Barrett Jackmans sister (I think it was his sister) and no one bothered her.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOSTON - To those Vancouverites complaining about being pelted with garbage and beer Monday at the TD Garden, Milan Lucic has the following message.

Go look in the mirror.

Told by a B.C. TV reporter that Canucks fans were complaining about the boorish behaviour of Boston Bruins supporters in Game 3, Lucic, a native of east Vancouver, said his own family members had been abused just as much during the first two games at Rogers Arena.

"It's funny (the Canuck fans would) say that, because after Game 1 people were throwing peanuts and popcorn at my grandparents," Lucic said Tuesday. "That's the lowest you can get. They're in their 60s."

Lucic said his uncle and an older relative had beer poured on their seats.

"I've said it before, these are two passionate fan bases," Lucic said. "There really is no difference between the two cities."

In another incident, the parents of Bruins defenceman and Edmonton native Johnny Boychuk reportedly were sprayed with beer inside Rogers Arena, then threatened outside of it. The forgettable experience left Boychuk's mother, Audrey, claiming that she didn't care "if I ever go back (to Vancouver)."

Unfortunately, in the end, it appears idiocy is alive and well and festering in both Stanley Cup final cities.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just to set things straight its written by Mike Zeisberger ... Toronto Sun reporter ... the story was picked up and re-posted by the edmonton sun

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
What're they cheering at?
Rogers Arena is selling tickets to watch the road games on the jumbo-tron. proceeds to go charity (and the occasional scalper). The games have sold out in a hurry - I think it's $10 * 15,000 per game to the charity. Building keeps the beer sales, of course :) . there are also huge outdoor TVs set up around the lowermainland for people to gather and watch.
Traffic is stopped in some pretty major streets in the city, because the crowd to watch one of the screens (at CBC's studios on Georgia) spills out pretty close (or onto) that road.
Are you in Boston for the games Puck? Oh, bitches? Really?
lol... no, those pics were pulled from twitter folks.
bitches, in that regard, refers to all people equally.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree. sad part is he is from East Van they are throwing on their own. I hates him this series but I would never touch family.

I was at the blue canucks game 1 a couple years ago and sat next to Barrett Jackmans sister (I think it was his sister) and no one bothered her.

im gonna set things straight here too lol

first I doubt theres very many folks from the east side in the lower bowl so theyre not throwing stuff on their own lol

second yah yah Lucic played a couple of years at Hastings minor ... he went to Killarney and thats south van in my books

Attachments

• 2265780.jpg
    2265780.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 11

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What're they cheering at?

Rogers Arena is selling tickets to watch the road games on the jumbo-tron. proceeds to go charity (and the occasional scalper). The games have sold out in a hurry - I think it's $10 * 15,000 per game to the charity. Building keeps the beer sales, of course :) . there are also huge outdoor TVs set up around the lowermainland for people to gather and watch.

judging from those 2 douches faces ... looks like theyre cheering that they got out of aldergrove for 1 night (probably by public transit)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im gonna set things straight here too lol

first I doubt theres very many folks from the east side in the lower bowl so theyre not throwing stuff on their own lol

second yah yah Lucic played a couple of years at Hastings minor ... he went to Killarney and thats south van in my books

LOL ok ok :)