• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

St. Louis

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Nashville would give us Seth Jones for Bishop, nah they have Rinne. Maybe if we throw in Drouin and Cooper. What do you think I Shall.

HAHAHAHA, That is a great idea Bolt! Seth Jones for Pooper, Drouin and our next high ranked draft pick (Bolts will only waste it picking up another forward anyway)! Throw in Bishop if we have to! :suds: :nod:

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard some crazy rumor from eklund morgan rielly for johnthan drouin trade was being talked about between tampa and toronto.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clicked on this linking thinking you were talking about the player St. Louis, I was about to commend Yzerman for completely robbing the Rangers. A year later it is even more of a robbery.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard some crazy rumor from eklund morgan rielly for johnthan drouin trade was being talked about between tampa and toronto.

It also said in that article that is was a nonstarter so the deal is going to happen. I think Drouin is untouchable, sure he's had a disappointing rookie season in comparision to our expectations but let's remember he's still only 19, and his potential is still through the roof. I actually think he's been coming on as of late playing with Ceddy and Killer on the 3rd line, shame Ceddy got hurt hopefully they can regain that chemistry when he returns. The problem with Drouin sometimes is that he's his own worst enemy, because off his elite skill level he tries to do too much sometimes rather than keeping it simple, again that will come with time. I really think Drouin game will take off next year, similar to Kucherov this year, remember Kucherov only had 9 Goals and 9 Assists in 52 games last year in a similar role to Drouin this year.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang Todd, I hope you're right! Throw in Pooper to seal the deal! Both are only AHL material and a waste of salary from a great owner!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clicked on this linking thinking you were talking about the player St. Louis, I was about to commend Yzerman for completely robbing the Rangers. A year later it is even more of a robbery.

:agree: Sorry my friend, that trade did turn out ugly for the Rangers. But you know what the old saying is? What comes around, goes around. He was crappy attitude and causing stink down here like a crying school girl. Now he's playing like a crying school girl! Karma Marty, karma :pound: :nod:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Sorry my friend, that trade did turn out ugly for the Rangers. But you know what the old saying is? What comes around, goes around. He was crappy attitude and causing stink down here like a crying school girl. Now he's playing like a crying school girl! Karma Marty, karma :pound: :nod:

Or just age he is 39 and he isn't built like
Jagr. I think time is catching up to him and that is the Rangers thing they get older players and suddenly they look their age.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also said in that article that is was a nonstarter so the deal is going to happen. I think Drouin is untouchable, sure he's had a disappointing rookie season in comparision to our expectations but let's remember he's still only 19, and his potential is still through the roof. I actually think he's been coming on as of late playing with Ceddy and Killer on the 3rd line, shame Ceddy got hurt hopefully they can regain that chemistry when he returns. The problem with Drouin sometimes is that he's his own worst enemy, because off his elite skill level he tries to do too much sometimes rather than keeping it simple, again that will come with time. I really think Drouin game will take off next year, similar to Kucherov this year, remember Kucherov only had 9 Goals and 9 Assists in 52 games last year in a similar role to Drouin this year.

yes i doubt it happens