• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Spurs (38-6) @ Warriors (40-4) 1030 PM EST 1/25/16 NBATV

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll rustle some Lebron lover feathers here. But I'm going to say it, Steph is the best player in the NBA right now.

You're not rustling my feathers at all, and I'm one of the biggest LeBron fans around. It's clear to everybody who follows the Cavs that LeBron has regressed this year. He can still dominate the paint, facilitate, and play elite D, but the rest of his game just isn't there this year. Curry is on a ridiculous record breaking pace. It really can't be argued.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bk if this was the heat you would be creaming your pants right now lol

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not rustling my feathers at all, and I'm one of the biggest LeBron fans around. It's clear to everybody who follows the Cavs that LeBron has regressed this year. He can still dominate the paint, facilitate, and play elite D, but the rest of his game just isn't there this year. Curry is on a ridiculous record breaking pace. It really can't be argued.
So I wonder if the Cavs front office is thinking if they beat the Spurs like this that maybe they shouldn't have fired Blatt aferall??

Ps- I'm joking for those with a stick in the wrong place. :heh:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course we know TD will make some impact. But really, who thought it would get this bad? While I think the Spurs are a great team I just don't think TD would've impacted this that much. I just think the Warriors came out to play regardless of who was or wasn't on the court.

Yea, they had a rough night trying to guard Steph tonight.

I agree to a point. An ass kicking is an ass kicking. One player won't make that much of a difference.

I've just seen Pop operate too many times. However, as @RobToxin mentioned earlier, the Warriors are the defending champions and they're on a record pace right now. If I'm a contending team like the Cavs, Spurs, Thunder - I have an empty feeling in my stomach right now. Because that offense of the Dubs is just plain ridiculous.....also helps that Steph is having his own personal game of HORSE out there every night.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bk if this was the heat you would be creaming your pants right now lol

If the Heat were doing this, I wouldn't even be wearing pants because I'd have to buy new pants every week.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I wonder if the Cavs front office is thinking if they beat the Spurs like this that maybe they shouldn't have fired Blatt aferall??

Just say ass, LAD.

:suds:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe Tim Duncan is talking to ownership right now about ousting Popovich and hiring Mark Jackson to be head coach.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was never a fan of Blatt. Glad the move was made. The team wasn't going to win the championship either way. Just have to wait and see what kind of trade we can get for Love and try not to slip up in the East.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry just Shang Tsung'ed everyone that guarded him tonight, "YOUR SOUL IS MINE"

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was never a fan of Blatt. Glad the move was made. The team wasn't going to win the championship either way. Just have to wait and see what kind of trade we can get for Love and try not to slip up in the East.

Warriors might pick him up to sit with Kerr if Walton leaves. The warriors wanted blatt with Kerr until gentry came along.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors might pick him up to sit with Kerr if Walton leaves. The warriors wanted blatt with Kerr until gentry came along.

It will be entirely up to Kerr who he gets to replace Walton, as it should be.