• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

spring training stuff

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. When Britton first made the team he looked great. I don't know if the league caught up to him, but he fell apart the second half of the year. He hasn't been the same since. Hopefully, Dave Wallace will be able to turn his career around.

I also wonder how much his shoulder injury has affected him.

it wasn't until late last year before they said britton shoulder was fine . it is time for both Nolan and britton to put up or shut up . I hate seeing we are in on arrrrrrrrrryo he sucks and is trash . I will be in britton corner and hope he shows what he is able to do even if for nothing more than a trade value thing . go o's they also said that Norris was hurt last year and the reason he wasn't all that good .

Trevler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasn't until late last year before they said britton shoulder was fine . it is time for both Nolan and britton to put up or shut up . I hate seeing we are in on arrrrrrrrrryo he sucks and is trash . I will be in britton corner and hope he shows what he is able to do even if for nothing more than a trade value thing . go o's they also said that Norris was hurt last year and the reason he wasn't all that good .
I'm pulling for both guys also. If Reimold can stay healthy and produce like he is capable of, it would be such a huge boost to the offense. It's just so hard to expect anything from him with all of his injury issues.

all4ripken

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pulling for both guys also. If Reimold can stay healthy and produce like he is capable of, it would be such a huge boost to the offense. It's just so hard to expect anything from him with all of his injury issues.
Frankly, I'm surprised the O's haven't dumped him completely yet. I'm sure that'll happen in late-April/early-May when he goes down with another season-ending injury...

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well pitchers will start reporting on Thursday . ole duke has better hurry up atm Norris at 5.3 million is our high price pitcher atm . o's and jays are in on Santana problem is Santana Is a fly ball pitcher and is pretty bad at the yard . so we want over spend . duke really really don't want to give up that first round pick along with the draft money for that slot .

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not sign Santana, he gives up alot of homers. If anything, just go into the season with what they have then maybe work a trade or sign a Saunders type to fill in during the year.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not sign Santana, he gives up alot of homers. If anything, just go into the season with what they have then maybe work a trade or sign a Saunders type to fill in during the year.

I would be happy with a spring invite and a minor league for joe . but if everything is even the young'uns get the job over the vet . nothing would be worse than waste a draft pick and money to find out he is the lastest trashall . I'm excited about seeing what these new coaches can do . so far I haven't seen where they just walk in and say that is your best pitch but we want let you throw it .

I really want to see gamboa and see if he kills the bats for a week like ole wakefield did vs us .

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious about Gamboa too, but also with Saunders you wouldn't be losing any picks, but he's not on the level of Ubaldo or even Santana either.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious about Gamboa too, but also with Saunders you wouldn't be losing any picks, but he's not on the level of Ubaldo or even Santana either.

yep after joe 6 million last year . this year he will be lucky to find a job .

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how does reimold pass a physical but we cant these free agents passed the physical?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how does reimold pass a physical but we cant these free agents passed the physical?

could be that Nolan makes a million or 2 and not 6 or 7 million . then again Nolan is a favorite of brady and sir peter ( also me ):laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: . plus if he gets things going is one who would want to stay an oriole .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw yoon took a selfie in an o's hat and we are the leaders for him !

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good to hear that schoop is getting bigger in a good way .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
steve Johnson new splitter is getting pretty good according to roch . gamboa ball was hard to catch seems it a good knuckle ball . say davis and nicky are bigger and stronger . btw schoop has added 8 to 10 pound of muscle . I can't wait for him to be our everyday second baseman .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
manny took bp for the first time today .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they keep talking good of aceves . buck says that some people would say manny is weird and davis and jj was this and that but they are not like that . man we are going to have a solid bp this year . this meek guy was good in the past an all star before injuries and he says he is healthy . I have aceves and webb in the pen along with hunter , o day , matusz , patton after the 25 days . so that leaves 1 spot to fight over and it want be gausman . I still think we would be better to put gonzo and aceves in longmen if we get another starter . if britton steps up and takes a starter spot they may put tj in the bp for 25 games . they do have a lot of lh bp arms they could go to on the 40 man . well 11 days to game on tv . go o's btw rays have signed Wilson and bedard for spring training .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
28 th vs rays tillman starts followed by britton . the 1st has gonzo starting vs jays on masn

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meek ole bucky likes him . so bp as of today is aceves , meek , webb , o'day , hunter and matusz . oh my only leaves 1 spot . most likely britton or Norris . then again they could send both aceves and meek down for the first recall since both would have to be added to the 40 man and on mil deals . I can't see how young will make this team or steve pearce but both will be at aaa . called depth .