• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla NFL Dynasty Draft

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick is in, you are up Medlock...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was me after being called "fucking stupid" even though I can back my statement up.

I'll stop when I'm done defending myself against attacks from people who can't even understand what I ACTUALLY said and stick with some predetermined understanding of statements even though the words don't state that.

See, that's the problem you never did... Why don't we just let it go, i'm not going to change your opinion and you aren't going to change mine.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pm'd him. Stay around nos and Gk your up soon.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your up

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there was "bad" behavior by either of us, he has an opinion I don't understand so I voiced my opinion, an opinion shared by most people who have actually seen LT play and who have followed football which I have for nearly 40 years. I do not like being told my opinion is not only wrong but foolish, especially by someone who has an opinion shared by very few people.

Me thinks you are reading too much into this, as I said before I have no hatred towards GK I just think his opinions which he believes are facts about football are narrow minded and in some cases insulting.

I am all for opposing opinions but I will get defensive when attacked.

Your problem is you don't actually read what is written. Where did I call your opinion foolish? I'm interested because I have showed you where you called mine fucking stupid.

Facts are statistical or even physical characteristics. Stating what could have happened to a guy if given the same science is reason occasionally and I never once disputed LT could have been bigger and stronger in today's game.

Narrow-minded is calling somebody narrow-minded just because you disagree with them...especially when you don't even understand what is actually written. Actually, it is also hypocritical.

The point you are missing for the 7th time is if all things = and LT could play in todays game after a lifetime of weight training and diet the players today have had access too he would be super human, on the flipside if you took Ware back to the 80's and took away his lifetime of nutrition and weight training he wouldn't be nearly the player he is. You make it seem anyone born before 1980 would have no chance in todays game no matter how talented they might have been, that is simply crazy.

You cant just cast off players from yesteryear because they didn't have the same opportunities players today have. It just dumbfounds me that you can be so blind about this, nearly ever person that has been close to the NFL as a player, coach, broadcaster believes LT is the greatest defensive player in the history of the game or at least top 3, but not you, and you got the balls to sit here and tell me and everyone else we are wrong and you are right. You don't see how insane that is?

It's not thinking for yourself man it's being wrong and trying to make others look wrong based upon your opinions.

Your first paragraph says it all. I never said one would and would not. You are making this shit up. First off, LT would not be super human (I just stated this right now) but he could have been bigger and stronger. With his drug problem though, he also could have been out of the league.

Paragraph two says you still don't get it. Comparing eras of football is impossible because there are too many variables. Era based, LT is the best the game has seen on the defensive side of the ball. I have stated all along that a 238 pound LT would not be nearly as dominant in the game of today where everybody is better...and I do mean everybody. There are factors you refuse to understand such as the popularity of the game causing people to start younger at understanding the game and working out to become great at the game.

The exact version of Demarcus Ware in 2009 is the best OLB the game has seen and he would dominate the game of 1985 more than the exact 1985 version of LT...that spells out exactly what I am saying.

If in your world of clairvoyance, LT was born 20 years later and did not get busted for performance enhancing substances or drugs because they too have increased potency, and LT was now running a 4.4 40 at 270 pounds and could leap tall building in a single bound...then yes he would be the greatest ever.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos pick already, then gk

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first one was just me stating an opinion that you are just trying to make your team look better than anyone else's it was not a personal attack at all and you know it.

Surely you smoke crack is not a personal attack its a joke you and everyone else on the planet knows it and took it that way, and even if I thought you smoked crack that would not be insulting.

Saying "I like how people buy the hype" is the same as saying i'm a fool for believing what I do. Which is a personal attack.

You bashing my pick like somehow you know more than me is yet again a personal attack.

The first one is the definition of a personal attack because you do not know my motivations. I have stated for a long time (if people can remember ESPN boards) that Walter Jones is the best OT, Jerry Rice is the obvious GOAT, that Peyton Manning is the best QB the game has seen, and that Demarcus Ware is the best OLB ever (see, read, and understand what this means from previous posts).

Saying you buy the hype is the same as saying I smoke crack...you are saying my opinion is dumb even though I back it up with STATISTICAL FACTS.

I'd say act your age but apparently you are.

melmaan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bottom line .... Demarcus just ain't the Mad Rabid Dog that LT was

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, that's the problem you never did... Why don't we just let it go, i'm not going to change your opinion and you aren't going to change mine.

Backed it up with facts...like sacks/game and physical dimensions of the two players in question and the players of 1985 and 2006...I sure as hell did.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bottom line .... Demarcus just ain't the Mad Rabid Dog that LT was

Maybe you should go back and read the posts too.

I have stated that LT is more dominant in his era than Ware is but it's much closer than people believe.

I have also stated if you use a time machine and put Ware back against guys that LT played, Ware would be more dominant because of his size and athleticism.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos is OTC. A few picks left for our teams and we will be done.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gkekoa is OTC

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me pick is in fellas, yer up gkekoa

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said let it go... I'm done arguing with you, if you post anything else about it i'll erase the posts... It ends now.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos can Johnny pick another rb that is available in place of Alstot he thought there was FB roster spot? He pm'd me.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I don't see why not, as long as nobody else has a problem with it.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked