• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla Football Pickem's are now 'OPEN' to join!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey NFL Football Fans!

SportsHoopla Football Pickem's are now 'OPEN' to join!

Win vCash, place your name in the SportsHoopla Pickem's Hall of Fame, and finally get the respect you deserve from your fellow posters. :pound:

Okay, two out of three ain't bad. :yes:

To Join, here's all there is too it.

Click here...

http://sportshoop.la/pickem/
  • Select Manage My Pools.
  • Select any or all of the Open pools you wish to join.
  • Select Join.
FYI to make your picks you have to select Manage Your Picks then select Edit Picks.
(The only game to select for this week is tonight's game, CAL vs HAW @ ANZ Stadium, Sydney Australia)

Note: There are 3
football pools so far to join this season, the Original 'PAC12 Pickem', the Classic 'NFL Pickem', and the Newest 'Top 10 CFB Games of the Week' Pickem.

The lines go up about 3 days before the first game of the week with the exception of this week as one PAC game is played a week prior to all the rest.

Disclaimer: All cash awards are for SportsHoopla vCash, and are subject to change. Furthermore, while the new Sports SportsHoopla Owner @Shaggy has approved this process for all SportsHoopla Pickem's, if you are not a cartoon charter, swallowing a bag of drugs is not a good idea, and only smart posters read the small print.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the third place winner and HOFer (LOL) I'm call @wingsauce7 (Last years 1st place winner & HOFer) and @molsaniceman (Last years 2nd place winner & HOFer.

Also, Y'all who were in it last year....
(Forgive me if you've already joined, it's a long list, however at this time there are three pickem's to join)

@Smart @iowajerms @Shanemansj13 @RegentDenali @brandonk989 @WhiteMamba @da55bums @Sam Sportboy @trojanfan12 @Olyduck @SmokingMonkey @Not Neutral @BoiseMike19 @TheDayMan @mrwallace2ku @Texas Jefe @Forever @Itsmytime @963BUSC @Arizona_Sting @socaljim242 @UK Cowboy cowboy @SUBuddha @BUD @Monte Carlo Wildcat @nddulac @Sgt Brutus @RaidaDave @DHoey @handicappers @VFL1995 @Shaggy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might join one. I am in so many pick'ems and fantasy football leagues it is going to be impossible to keep up with those, especially since I should be getting a new position at work. So it's a maybe :suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone remember what vCash we are earning with 1rst, 2nd and 3rd place winnings weekly?

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it, I'm in.