• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla CFB Avatar Bets Thread

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony has bigger balls than some other people around here too afraid to back up their big mouths with an avatar bet. Good luck next year Tony, at least you took the bet like a man.

Exactly! Thanks, Rob. I never had any intentions to not honor the av bet between Uman and myself. Yet, I get home, yesterday, to a bunch of name-calling, accusations, and assumptions by a bunch of asshats who are accusing me of just that, despite the fact that Uman had told me the av wouldn't be ready until Tuesday. Newsflash!! You can't post an avatar from an av bet if the winner doesn't put it up FIRST!! Dumbasses!! At least, Rob can see through all the BS.

:suds:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dude, I had no doubt you would do it.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! Thanks, Rob. I never had any intentions to not honor the av bet between Uman and myself. Yet, I get home, yesterday, to a bunch of name-calling, accusations, and assumptions by a bunch of asshats who are accusing me of just that, despite the fact that Uman had told me the av wouldn't be ready until Tuesday. Newsflash!! You can't post an avatar from an av bet if the winner doesn't put it up FIRST!! Dumbasses!! At least, Rob can see through all the BS.

OK. I will concede this. Tony did show up to eat his share of shit.

I just wondering if the Florida shit tastes any better than the Boise State shit we ate last week?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which would have all been preventable had you posted something about it on this thread or anywhere else besides the rant you gave on the gator thread that made you look like a total poor sport loser. Blame the other posters all you want, but your normal attitude combined with that post is what got everyone all :lm: on your ass.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like the idea of a Crow Forum where people who talk big shit and then their team loses must post there before being allowed back into the main forums.

Not sure how much extra work this would put on the mods but it would silence those who don't have the balls to put their avatar where their typing is.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like the idea of a Crow Forum where people who talk big shit and then their team loses must post there before being allowed back into the main forums.

Not sure how much extra work this would put on the mods but it would silence those who don't have the balls to put their avatar where their typing is.

You can go back to all the threads, and you will find that I really never talked a bunch of shit before the game. Uman was doing all the talking, thus I called him out for an av bet. I simply said I wasn't worried about Miami.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_ll9demi85f1qgkimuo1_r1_500.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a classic case of a person who sure can give it out but cant take it. Anyone who cant see that is a moron.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any Cal fans here??

I will put an avi bet on the spread of Cal-tOSU for shits and gigs.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can go back to all the threads, and you will find that I really never talked a bunch of shit before the game. Uman was doing all the talking, thus I called him out for an av bet. I simply said I wasn't worried about Miami.

Not saying anyone in particular but on the general board overall.

Of course, my idea would probably kill the NBA board.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a classic case of a person who sure can give it out but cant take it. Anyone who cant see that is a moron.

But he did show up. You do have to give him that.

He might be the biggest bastard on the board but at least the asshole showed up -- even if his pathetic Florida football ladies did not. :laugh3:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he did show up. You do have to give him that.

He might be the biggest bastard on the board but at least the asshole showed up -- even if his pathetic Florida football ladies did not. :laugh3:

already did

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. That's mighty white of you. I wouldn't take CAL against Berkeley High right now.

It's not anything serious, the spread has to be high, Brax isn't 100% and you saw what happened last year.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is where you are so wrong. I just don't agree with the name-calling, personal attack bullshit. But hey, when in Rome......................... So, kiss my ass, Ducksucker!! You can ban me anytime you like. However, if you aren't going to ban me, why don't you act like a respectful moderator and get off my back. If I couldn't take it, I wouldn't still be posting. If you think I'm just going to sit back and be quiet while you, and others, have fun at my expense, you are the moron!! I can have some fun, too.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony, you can have all the fun you want. It doesn't change the fact that you are, by and large, the biggest fucking asshole on this board. If you're gonna act like a perpetual asshole, you have to be able to take it back because shit like this is going to bring it on. Most of the comments were pretty harmless, but you had to go act like a fucking asshole with your responses about "reprecussions" and all that other loser bullshit. Maybe you should just shut your mouth about this and move on?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is where you are so wrong. I just don't agree with the name-calling, personal attack bullshit. But hey, when in Rome......................... So, kiss my ass, Ducksucker!! You can ban me anytime you like. However, if you aren't going to ban me, why don't you act like a respectful moderator and get off my back. If I couldn't take it, I wouldn't still be posting. If you think I'm just going to sit back and be quiet while you, and others, have fun at my expense, you are the moron!! I can have some fun, too.

I have never once considered suggesting you being banned for the record.

Sorry it bothers you that I have been put in a position to keep pr0n off the boards and watch for spammers.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony, you can have all the fun you want. It doesn't change the fact that you are, by and large, the biggest fucking asshole on this board. If you're gonna act like a perpetual asshole, you have to be able to take it back because shit like this is going to bring it on. Most of the comments were pretty harmless, but you had to go act like a fucking asshole with your responses about "reprecussions" and all that other loser bullshit. Maybe you should just shut your mouth about this and move on?

U mad, bro? It's all just funning around. Right?? I can't have fun, too?? Is all the fun just for you CUM-guzzlers & Ducksuckers?? Fuck that! I'm having a grand old time acting just like all the accusations.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never once considered suggesting you being banned for the record.

Sorry it bothers you that I have been put in a position to keep pr0n off the boards and watch for spammers.

Dude. Seriously, now. It doesn't bother me a bit. In real life, you and I are probably a lot alike, and would have each other laughing our asses off with a few cold beers. Nonetheless, I ain't going to just sit back and not have any fun, myself, while everybody else is just "having fun".