• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla CFB Avatar Bets Thread

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Perhaps, a moderator could sticky this thread for the posting of avatar bets between SportsHoopla posters. One poster puts up the avatar challenge here, then the challenged poster posts his confirmation here.

First challenge of this thread is TonyTheGator vs. Uman5 for the Gator/Hurricanes game. It is a straight up avatar bet, with the winner choosing an avatar for the loser to wear for a period of one month. Waiting on confirmation from Uman5.

I'm in! Go Canes!

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Auburn -14.5 over WSU........one week bet

anyone?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be wanting to formulate an avatar bet with a fan of the texas persuasion around the first week in October...preferably with mod status here. Is there anyone here that meets this criteria?:noidea:

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be wanting to formulate an avatar bet with a fan of the texas persuasion around the first week in October...preferably with mod status here. Is there anyone here that meets this criteria?:noidea:

Keep reaching for those stars.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tonyintransit and I entered into an avatar bet after the bowl game last year while still at cBS. I do wish I had one with somebody who actually posted here more frequently like b4l or BM, but a bet is a bet. I believe he originally wanted it to be for two weeks which wouldn't matter to me as UW has a bye after that game, but one week is fine with me. Given how infrequently he posts up here it won't make much of a difference anyway.

I'd love to bet you Wiz, but unfortunately for me I think Vegas has this one about right. Obviously I wouldn't be shocked if Boise won but I'm thinking U-Dub by about 3 or 4. Should be a great game.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to bet you Wiz, but unfortunately for me I think Vegas has this one about right. Obviously I wouldn't be shocked if Boise won but I'm thinking U-Dub by about 3 or 4. Should be a great game.

I'll still be making an avatar bet with Mamba even though Oregon will likely be favored by 14 or more. At the end of the day it's having a picture you don't like by your name for a week. Honestly the avatar is easier to deal with than the ribbing you get from everyone else isn't it? I'm not just going to make bets I think I like my chances on. I mean if it was a bet for $1,000 that would be different.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll still be making an avatar bet with Mamba even though Oregon will likely be favored by 14 or more. At the end of the day it's having a picture you don't like by your name for a week. Honestly the avatar is easier to deal with than the ribbing you get from everyone else isn't it? I'm not just going to make bets I think I like my chances on. I mean if it was a bet for $1,000 that would be different.

Whether it's a grand or a "gentlemens'" bet I don't like losing. You can call me a chicken if you like. :)

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether it's a grand or a "gentlemens'" bet I don't like losing. You can call me a chicken if you like. :)

I hear ya, but on the other hand if UW should pull the upset isn't the relatively low probability and risk of having to add an avatar to the full years blabbing we will get anyway be worth it to see Mamba have to suffer with the added humiliation? I mean everyone expects UW to lose anyway and frankly we are used to it by now. The combination of an unexpected loss, plus the crap storm of UW fans up their rears for the next year, AND the avi will make for a hell of a week. At least that's how I see it.

As for Boise I'll be pissed at Sark if they lose and no avi for a week will make that any worse.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep reaching for those stars.

SO-YOUR-TELLING.jpeg

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff