• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports Books with the laugh of the day!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

will you guys quit playing with my emotions!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im assuming its update through this week, but was from foxsports
Gallup had 2 in one and 3 on the other I saw.

Edelman wasn't on either first page. And the Pats didn't play. Weird.

NBCSports and I think Washington Post were the ones I looked at, I think.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallup had 2 in one and 3 on the other I saw.

Edelman wasn't on either first page. And the Pats didn't play. Weird.

NBCSports and I think Washington Post were the ones I looked at, I think.
im lookin at washington post now, they arent wron team wise bears are first, but i thought it was with 111, i dunno. but the numbders are just different. Like u said edelamn didnt play, and he moved up in drops? odd...rregardles cohen ixst there]

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im lookin at washington post now, they arent wron team wise bears are first, but i thought it was with 111, i dunno. but the numbders are just different. Like u said edelamn didnt play, and he moved up in drops? odd...rregardles cohen ixst there]
Cohen led both lists I saw.

Maybe it wasn't WP, idk. Big discrepancies though, unless Gallup dropped 5 passes yesterday. (Sorry Schmoopy)

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow are you a piece of work. First of all when this debate started Minkah was on the Fins yet you gave him little value. Now that he's gone he's not a loss for the current Fins? You call him a potential MVP on Pitt but no loss sounds hypocritical. No one wanted him to leave Miami but he wasn't liking his role which I completely understand. Coaches here misused him but either way it's a loss this season and maybe next. You just add ammunition to my original debate as if he were in the lineup the Fins would be better today and tomorrow. They now have a first and cap to make it up.

i did say i didnt like the trade, due to the fact it looked like a top 5 pick, not because minkah had little value, please get your information straight. You also said minkah wasnt that good, that he didnt fit the phins , now YOU are saying its a loss, again get your shit straight. I also have stated that minkah has single handily turned our season around.

X a shutdown corner who would miss that? Are you fucking new to football? No need to explain further.
um, well you said he didnt fit bud, so you tell me

Jones probowl S out last 4 weeks no biggie to a young secondary. Not here long term but helps to have a vet teach the new no?
1 player, all teams have injuries sir.

Walton RB who balled out and won the RB job suspended 4 games leaving a bunch of rookies and Ballage who you said is a piece of shit. No loss to you as you are clueless. Drake gone because he was a FA so double whammy.
mark walton, who had 53 carries for 208 yards at 3.8 ypc. 15 catches for 89 yards at what 6 yards per catch. BALLIN' . You also told me ballage was very good.

Preston Williams as I mentioned earlier won the 2nd receiver position but no problem for a young team. Again you are clueless.
ok 1 guy whats your point i admitted you found a few guys? redundant much? this doesnt prove your point?

Your argument an Indy team who overall has been touted as a playoff team. Lost Hilton and started a QB similar to Fitz. Has according to you way more depth as the Fins are 30 players away even as I try to explain that the Fins aren't as bad as you make them. At home but still lost. Please help me understand your logic as the Fins were in this game and actually won the fucking thing. We can also say what you want about the jets but they have a franchise QB and spent a lot of money have guys like Bell. The Fins shut them down somehow. Even Pitt the Fins were winning until a ridiculous first half blitz call that no one makes. Changed the game entirely but how were the Fins doing this especially after giving away their as you called it MVP defensive player on top of it to your team!!! Please help me here buddy as I'm obviously too simple to understand your logic.

Did you compare fitz to brissett?yikes. you won a game. congrats i get it. again, you cant really use minkah, when you said he didnt fit, you flip flop all over the place dude. my arguments havent changed, but your viewpoints have. You also state things that just are not true.

Would not shock me in the slightest if Miami wins a bowl before Pitt. You barely beat up on an expansion team according to you on your field. If X wasn't out in the forth quarter this untalented team would have beaten yours. Plus they actually seem to be getting better under this coaching staff. I can't wait to hear your logical explanation...sorry for the novel but seems necessary.

@Manster7588 gimme a ruling here on goalposts?
Again you miss the point. Whether Minkah wanted to be in Miami or not he's obviously a loss right now. His production in pitt further proves it yet when he was in Miami you shrugged him off as being part of a no talented team. A lot of us questioned his usage as the Miami coaches were trying to push him some on necessity some to make him a better player either way it didn't work but no one said he wasn't going to be a very good player except you. So yes he's a loss as the team would be better with him.

X is Xavian Howard yes he's a huge loss but I guess he's shit too. Yet they are somehow still competing against better teams as Miami has a historically bad roster. How can this be this should be impossible?

I compared Fitz to Hoyer not brissett basically saying that they are similar in their careers. Both can be decent and bad in the same game but pretty even.

If you look at Waltons recent games yes he's been balling. He wasn't even starting earlier in the year but made Drake expendable. I don't have time to pull the stats but yes right now he's a loss. Even more so as you've said it again ballage is crap so how are they winning? Should be impossible as you can't win without a team of super stars right?

You keep saying that they lost one guy but I've given you several on a team that you say is completely devoid of talent. Every decent guy who goes down on Miami is beyond critical. They've been finding defensive backs on practice squads but the remaining core of the team has found a way of winning how? Perhaps this is a team sport and your perception of star players is more video game than reality. Don't get me wrong to compete for a super bowl they will need to add some more talent not arguing this. But what's not getting into your head is that they are building a core now and they will add to it via the substantial amount of picks and cap. More talent is coming if they hit then it will be sooner or later but at least it's a plan. Would you rather take the bungles or jets approach? I'd like to hear your answer...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the dolphins werent using him right. They kept putting him in the box. or playing CB. You can blame the DC if you (he likes) but still doesnt change what he said.
He also says Rosen was their best chance to win. (over the magic man) Which I think most of us knew better.
Also bashed Bridgewater for not taking the Dolphins dead end starting job to stay with the Saints. Pretty sure all agrees it turned out to be the better decision now. its not like he is the most accurate when talking of his team.
I guess he could have just said. "I was wrong" instead of moving goalposts :noidea:

Watch I will show him by personally admitting to be wrong.

I was wrong when the steelers gave up a 1st for him. I thought it was the wrong move. Also I thought Big Ben was done & you would need a new QB next year. Since he came to the Steelers it has changed the whole dynamic of that defense. Which in most cases any team would give up a top ten pick for one player that moved the needle that much for the team.
I was mistaken on how much of a difference he made for the steelers. Now I think he was worth the 1st round pick.

See. I admitted I was wrong. I didnt melt or anything.
I explained my take on Minkah on my previous post. Sometimes trades can be a win win for both teams but of course the Fins must hit in the draft. He obviously wanted out so they had to trade him. Will pitt win a bowl? If they don't and eventually have cap trouble later this will be all for not.

I called for Rosen because the Fins aren't winning a bowl anyway and at the time Fitz was atrocious. I still call for Rosen as we need to find out what he has. The oline and team is playing better so now would be a fair time to find out. Am I wrong for this? Don't we already know what Fitz is you guys make no sense as we all know he's not the long term answer. I value wins but this year is also an evaluation year if Rosen came in now and lit it up even better!

Bridge was fortunate that breese went down my point was being a bench warmer wouldn't have helped his career. I respect Fitz a lot more because he took the challenge Bridge could have done the same and wrote his own ticket next year or possibly won the job in Miami. If Fitz can make himself look good why not Bridge...unless he has no confidence that he can carry a team? Either way due to the injury it worked out for him not so sure if that didn't happen it would have.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cohen led both lists I saw.

Maybe it wasn't WP, idk. Big discrepancies though, unless Gallup dropped 5 passes yesterday. (Sorry Schmoopy)
upload_2019-11-13_8-2-8.png

from nbc sports