• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports Books with the laugh of the day!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey this isn't my fight! But somehow the Fins with 0 talent according to you won again against a team trying to win their division. On the road. How?

@PhoenixEagles1 has been saying all week that the dolphins were the worst team in the league.

Bwhahaha

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey this isn't my fight! But somehow the Fins with 0 talent according to you won again against a team trying to win their division. On the road. How?
So I give u a compliment and u go and act like an asshat. Go figure.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I give u a compliment and u go and act like an asshat. Go figure.
Compliments are for the ladies.... Just mentioning how is this possible when the Fins need 30 players??? Your words.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compliments are for the ladies.... Just mentioning how is this possible when the Fins need 30 players??? Your words.
U won 2 games bud. One against a team with their third string qb. One against the jets. I mean good for you, but I don’t really think you should be puffing your chest or even remotely suggesting you don’t need a massive overhaul to be in contention. Mind you, you didn’t exactly kill in those games either. I mean congratulations, there is some life. I said you guys found a few players.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know what you two are fighting about.
The only explanation for the Dolphins winning is Magic!
It cant be explained. :D

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know what you two are fighting about.
The only explanation for the Dolphins winning is Magic!
It cant be explained. :D
I’m certainly not fighting. He’s trying to puff his chest about the fn dolphins beating the jets and a banged up colts team.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to all the Bears fans in here!

But I have a feeling there still in the Jordan Howard thread debating the Bears given up on him

Well now that you bring it up, the bears were dumb giving up on a proven 24 year old RB that was a top ten back. That is likely issue with Bears they don't know talent when they have them and then know when to cut lose on players that suck

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U won 2 games bud. One against a team with their third string qb. One against the jets. I mean good for you, but I don’t really think you should be puffing your chest or even remotely suggesting you don’t need a massive overhaul to be in contention. Mind you, you didn’t exactly kill in those games either. I mean congratulations, there is some life. I said you guys found a few players.
Haha this isn't about someone puffing out their chest this is about someone namely you eating crow. According to you the Fins had 0 talent were destined to be the worst team in history blah blah blah... I tried to reason that yes they were rebuilding but they had some young talent yet you persisted. Of course they need more players but who would you rather be the Jets, cinci, skins, etc the Fins at least have cap and picks to improve their current base..

Heck they found a way of beating a potential playoff team on the road without some of the players that will actually be around need year like X and Preston Williams. Of course you pull the injury card for Indy but when the Fins are decimated it doesn't matter. Hello they currently are decimated even Jones didn't play again. Drake and Minkah were traded. Anyway I'm just pointing out how wrong you are as you have a hard time admitting this but I guess time will tell.

Oh yeah Tanny played pretty well but I don't seem to see Taylor starting anywhere...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha this isn't about someone puffing out their chest this is about someone namely you eating crow. According to you the Fins had 0 talent were destined to be the worst team in history blah blah blah... I tried to reason that yes they were rebuilding but they had some young talent yet you persisted. Of course they need more players but who would you rather be the Jets, cinci, skins, etc the Fins at least have cap and picks to improve their current base..

Heck they found a way of beating a potential playoff team on the road without some of the players that will actually be around need year like X and Preston Williams. Of course you pull the injury card for Indy but when the Fins are decimated it doesn't matter. Hello they currently are decimated even Jones didn't play again. Drake and Minkah were traded. Anyway I'm just pointing out how wrong you are as you have a hard time admitting this but I guess time will tell.

they may move up with today's win, but yep still dead last. Vegas knows.

Sports Betting News and Vegas Odds
Oh yeah Tanny played pretty well but I don't seem to see Taylor starting anywhere...
what am i eating crow for? you not going 0-16? They dont have much talent, they do suck. Never said worst in history. You are exaggerating, its ok though, your privates are tingling. You beat the colts with hoyer, HOYER, no hilton. They are beat up, but sure GREAT WIN, EPIC. Whose decimated on the phins? williams? what other starters are out? trading guys isnt decimating. You said minkah didnt fit with the phins, now they are losses? hmmmm flip flop, exaggerate.

Again, you want me to say im wrong? sure im wrong. but What your making a big deal about, I never exactly said. So sure......Funny Tanny is playing well with the titans, the titans and their epically horrid offense. Yet sucked in miami. Minkah wasnt a fit in miami, a waster (per you) now hes loss, and a legit defensive MVP candidate. What you need to focus on is reality. You are the dolphins. You do suck. You are far away. You do need an immense amount of new talent to even become remotely competitive. I said you would likely find some players. Said u realistically need a 30 man influx to turn the corner. You still do. If you win 4 more games, GREAT. You still have an awful team, and roster.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what am i eating crow for? you not going 0-16? They dont have much talent, they do suck. Never said worst in history. You are exaggerating, its ok though, your privates are tingling. You beat the colts with hoyer, HOYER, no hilton. They are beat up, but sure GREAT WIN, EPIC. Whose decimated on the phins? williams? what other starters are out? trading guys isnt decimating. You said minkah didnt fit with the phins, now they are losses? hmmmm flip flop, exaggerate.

Again, you want me to say im wrong? sure im wrong. but What your making a big deal about, I never exactly said. So sure......Funny Tanny is playing well with the titans, the titans and their epically horrid offense. Yet sucked in miami. Minkah wasnt a fit in miami, a waster (per you) now hes loss, and a legit defensive MVP candidate. What you need to focus on is reality. You are the dolphins. You do suck. You are far away. You do need an immense amount of new talent to even become remotely competitive. I said you would likely find some players. Said u realistically need a 30 man influx to turn the corner. You still do. If you win 4 more games, GREAT. You still have an awful team, and roster.
Wow are you a piece of work. First of all when this debate started Minkah was on the Fins yet you gave him little value. Now that he's gone he's not a loss for the current Fins? You call him a potential MVP on Pitt but no loss sounds hypocritical. No one wanted him to leave Miami but he wasn't liking his role which I completely understand. Coaches here misused him but either way it's a loss this season and maybe next. You just add ammunition to my original debate as if he were in the lineup the Fins would be better today and tomorrow. They now have a first and cap to make it up.

X a shutdown corner who would miss that? Are you fucking new to football? No need to explain further.

Jones probowl S out last 4 weeks no biggie to a young secondary. Not here long term but helps to have a vet teach the new no?

Walton RB who balled out and won the RB job suspended 4 games leaving a bunch of rookies and Ballage who you said is a piece of shit. No loss to you as you are clueless. Drake gone because he was a FA so double whammy.

Preston Williams as I mentioned earlier won the 2nd receiver position but no problem for a young team. Again you are clueless.

Your argument an Indy team who overall has been touted as a playoff team. Lost Hilton and started a QB similar to Fitz. Has according to you way more depth as the Fins are 30 players away even as I try to explain that the Fins aren't as bad as you make them. At home but still lost. Please help me understand your logic as the Fins were in this game and actually won the fucking thing. We can also say what you want about the jets but they have a franchise QB and spent a lot of money have guys like Bell. The Fins shut them down somehow. Even Pitt the Fins were winning until a ridiculous first half blitz call that no one makes. Changed the game entirely but how were the Fins doing this especially after giving away their as you called it MVP defensive player on top of it to your team!!! Please help me here buddy as I'm obviously too simple to understand your logic.

Would not shock me in the slightest if Miami wins a bowl before Pitt. You barely beat up on an expansion team according to you on your field. If X wasn't out in the forth quarter this untalented team would have beaten yours. Plus they actually seem to be getting better under this coaching staff. I can't wait to hear your logical explanation...sorry for the novel but seems necessary.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow are you a piece of work. First of all when this debate started Minkah was on the Fins yet you gave him little value. Now that he's gone he's not a loss for the current Fins? You call him a potential MVP on Pitt but no loss sounds hypocritical. No one wanted him to leave Miami but he wasn't liking his role which I completely understand. Coaches here misused him but either way it's a loss this season and maybe next. You just add ammunition to my original debate as if he were in the lineup the Fins would be better today and tomorrow. They now have a first and cap to make it up.

i did say i didnt like the trade, due to the fact it looked like a top 5 pick, not because minkah had little value, please get your information straight. You also said minkah wasnt that good, that he didnt fit the phins , now YOU are saying its a loss, again get your shit straight. I also have stated that minkah has single handily turned our season around.

X a shutdown corner who would miss that? Are you fucking new to football? No need to explain further.
um, well you said he didnt fit bud, so you tell me

Jones probowl S out last 4 weeks no biggie to a young secondary. Not here long term but helps to have a vet teach the new no?
1 player, all teams have injuries sir.

Walton RB who balled out and won the RB job suspended 4 games leaving a bunch of rookies and Ballage who you said is a piece of shit. No loss to you as you are clueless. Drake gone because he was a FA so double whammy.
mark walton, who had 53 carries for 208 yards at 3.8 ypc. 15 catches for 89 yards at what 6 yards per catch. BALLIN' . You also told me ballage was very good.

Preston Williams as I mentioned earlier won the 2nd receiver position but no problem for a young team. Again you are clueless.
ok 1 guy whats your point i admitted you found a few guys? redundant much? this doesnt prove your point?

Your argument an Indy team who overall has been touted as a playoff team. Lost Hilton and started a QB similar to Fitz. Has according to you way more depth as the Fins are 30 players away even as I try to explain that the Fins aren't as bad as you make them. At home but still lost. Please help me understand your logic as the Fins were in this game and actually won the fucking thing. We can also say what you want about the jets but they have a franchise QB and spent a lot of money have guys like Bell. The Fins shut them down somehow. Even Pitt the Fins were winning until a ridiculous first half blitz call that no one makes. Changed the game entirely but how were the Fins doing this especially after giving away their as you called it MVP defensive player on top of it to your team!!! Please help me here buddy as I'm obviously too simple to understand your logic.

Did you compare fitz to brissett?yikes. you won a game. congrats i get it. again, you cant really use minkah, when you said he didnt fit, you flip flop all over the place dude. my arguments havent changed, but your viewpoints have. You also state things that just are not true.

Would not shock me in the slightest if Miami wins a bowl before Pitt. You barely beat up on an expansion team according to you on your field. If X wasn't out in the forth quarter this untalented team would have beaten yours. Plus they actually seem to be getting better under this coaching staff. I can't wait to hear your logical explanation...sorry for the novel but seems necessary.

@Manster7588 gimme a ruling here on goalposts?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins suck

75210783_2550055968395519_1826198765451608064_n.jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely like this better than the boys Pitt may end up in the top 10. They also get two more years on the draft picks contract and it's not like Minkah was lighting it up. I would have kept him don't get me wrong but a potential top ten pick you can't go wrong. He was whining about shit anyways not a good attitude.

Bingo minkah couldn't handle having to move around even though he was drafted as such. Just because they have gotten rid of older vets or players who don't fit doesn't mean that the coaches are telling them to go out and lose games. If anything the guys who aren't trying will be gone don't want them anyway. But either way they are young and are making mistakes the only way is up now. They were close at half time last Sunday but Fitz was horrible and I mean horrible...

So it would have been better to keep deteriorating older vets and keep spinning their wheels? They didn't want to trade the younger guys but if they are quitters and want out or the offer is substantial that's the right move. It will be interesting to see how Minkah does in Pitt see if he complains about having to move around....

So this is just a quick search. I know you didnt exactly straight say minkah was not a loss. Its fine, i didnt feel like searching anymore. But you certainly insinuate he wasnt helping things. But but but i know you will spin it some other way. But here minkah just couldnt handle things, wasn't killing it, was a quitter. Now hes a massive loss:scratch:

wtf @Manster7588

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is just a quick search. I know you didnt exactly straight say minkah was not a loss. Its fine, i didnt feel like searching anymore. But you certainly insinuate he wasnt helping things. But but but i know you will spin it some other way. But here minkah just couldnt handle things, wasn't killing it, was a quitter. Now hes a massive loss:scratch:

wtf @Manster7588
CD870uW.gif

No worries I got ya!

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, i mean am i wrong? If im wrong, by all means, i'll eat my crow.
the dolphins werent using him right. They kept putting him in the box. or playing CB. You can blame the DC if you (he likes) but still doesnt change what he said.
He also says Rosen was their best chance to win. (over the magic man) Which I think most of us knew better.
Also bashed Bridgewater for not taking the Dolphins dead end starting job to stay with the Saints. Pretty sure all agrees it turned out to be the better decision now. its not like he is the most accurate when talking of his team.
I guess he could have just said. "I was wrong" instead of moving goalposts :noidea:

Watch I will show him by personally admitting to be wrong.

I was wrong when the steelers gave up a 1st for him. I thought it was the wrong move. Also I thought Big Ben was done & you would need a new QB next year. Since he came to the Steelers it has changed the whole dynamic of that defense. Which in most cases any team would give up a top ten pick for one player that moved the needle that much for the team.
I was mistaken on how much of a difference he made for the steelers. Now I think he was worth the 1st round pick.

See. I admitted I was wrong. I didnt melt or anything.