• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spiller Vomit Pool

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Bills OC said of Spiller, "It's real simple. We're going to give him the ball until he throws up. So he's either got to tap out or throw up on the field."

When will that be exactly?

I'm taking 213 touches, third quarter of Week 8.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now finally my boy Spiller is getting recognized. He will gooff. One of my biggest concerns for Spiller was his lack of carrys and the fact that the coaching staff last year and the year before that was too dumb to remove Fred Jackson from the equation. They realize that now. What they said was "we are going to give him the ball till he vomits or taps out" really finally what they are really saying is, "hey guys we messed up, we should have been giving him the ball 2 years ago like The Foot said! (just kidding) and we realizes our mistake now." Now that I know he will get maybe 300+ carries the sky is the limit with him. I had him at 5, but now I am moving him up to number 2 of all rbs right smack dab behind Chris Johnson. Don't worry about injuries he is shifty enough to never really get a full impact from a hit and he is way more durable than most people think!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now finally my boy Spiller is getting recognized. He will gooff. One of my biggest concerns for Spiller was his lack of carrys and the fact that the coaching staff last year and the year before that was too dumb to remove Fred Jackson from the equation. They realize that now. What they said was "we are going to give him the ball till he vomits or taps out" really finally what they are really saying is, "hey guys we messed up, we should have been giving him the ball 2 years ago like The Foot said! (just kidding) and we realizes our mistake now." Now that I know he will get maybe 300+ carries the sky is the limit with him. I had him at 5, but now I am moving him up to number 2 of all rbs right smack dab behind Chris Johnson. Don't worry about injuries he is shifty enough to never really get a full impact from a hit and he is way more durable than most people think!
Good deal Foot. So now you have CJ at 1, Spiller at 2, AP at 3 and MJD at 4 right? God I hope you get the first pick in the MBBRL this year and I get one of next 3 spots. BTW, was looking at rankings on MWHS and you have Lynch at 38th overall and SJax at 39 overall. Care to elaborate a little?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hope you get the first pick in the MBBRL this year and I get one of next 3 spots.

Hard to grab the #1 pick when you make ill advised bets, lose them all, including you spot in the league....not to mention effing up the reprieve you were so generously granted.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Sam, Lynch in my opinion is going to take more of a back seat in my opinion. I believe they are coming out guns a blazing. Plus they have some young stallions nipping at Lynches worn out legs. I think he falls back out of the light like two three years ago. Sjax is simple really. He will get some TDs but he just seemed slow to me last year and he didn't have that thunder he had five years ago when he topped the charts. Plus I believe Turner was a better back then him at this point and he really didn't accomplish much. I would advice to stay way from him in the first three rounds.

As for you Treff, I truly am sorry for whatever I did to offend you and I know there where many things went back and forth about but I never meant any of them to be hurtful or offensive. I think you are an asset to the fantasy world and generally a pretty cool dude overall. I want nothing more than to bury the hatchet with you and move on. I have been trying to tone it down and work it out with you for a while now mainly for you but also for everyone too. If we can't get along and if peace is not possible then I'd rather we don't direct any comments toward each other and you keep that ignore button on that you said you would be using.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I do greatly appreciate the reprieve you gave me. Hope we can work it out.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignore works until people quote you, so if I'm still gonna see it, might as well see it all.
You're well aware of what you need to do to get your reprieve back. 2014 just might b your year.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Sam, Lynch in my opinion is going to take more of a back seat in my opinion. I believe they are coming out guns a blazing. Plus they have some young stallions nipping at Lynches worn out legs. I think he falls back out of the light like two three years ago. Sjax is simple really. He will get some TDs but he just seemed slow to me last year and he didn't have that thunder he had five years ago when he topped the charts. Plus I believe Turner was a better back then him at this point and he really didn't accomplish much. I would advice to stay way from him in the first three rounds.

Lynch's legs are worn out? Dude is still pretty young. Now SJax last year looked to be running pretty damn hard to me and seemed to still have a burst when needed. Plus he should be catching balls out of the backfield. Plus he will be on a team that will more that likely get out to some pretty big leads and need to keep the clock rolling AND still be able to move the ball. Plus JRodgers seems to be a 3rd down/change of pace back at best. Plus SJax will get the goal line stuff. IMO that's a hell of a lot of pluses for SJax.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Old staff is gone. Totally new staff in place. Not sure what Chan Gailey had against Spiller, or why he loved Jackson so much, but that's reason no.1 they're all gone now.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still see jackson being a factor for the bills.. not a big one.. but he will take some carries away from spiller.. especially with in the division where jackson has a better track record say like against the patriots and jets .. outside the divsion spiller is the better option..

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is marone or how ever you spell it.. a pass first offensive minded coach?? i think i remmeber reading that..

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old staff is gone. Totally new staff in place. Not sure what Chan Gailey had against Spiller, or why he loved Jackson so much, but that's reason no.1 they're all gone now.

That and the QB situation is a mess. Vomit king is the best skill player on the team right now.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam good points about Sjax and Lynch, I just don't like em. That doesn't mean i have anything against them as people but I just don't like em. I am a fan of speed and quickness and cutability. I love the home run threat. Those guys are pound em out guys and I think they will be hurt by the over passing that will be done byu those teams. SHould have added that in my first statement.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam good points about Sjax and Lynch, I just don't like em. That doesn't mean i have anything against them as people but I just don't like em. I am a fan of speed and quickness and cutability. I love the home run threat. Those guys are pound em out guys and I think they will be hurt by the over passing that will be done byu those teams. SHould have added that in my first statement.

The flacons had the most rushes inside the redzone last year.. i can see that happening again.. I think Jax has a couple of years left in him behind a line that can really open up holes.. hes also a decent pass catcher out of the back field.. i can see him picking up yards that way as well..

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for you Treff, I truly am sorry for whatever I did to offend you and I know there where many things went back and forth about but I never meant any of them to be hurtful or offensive. I think you are an asset to the fantasy world and generally a pretty cool dude overall. I want nothing more than to bury the hatchet with you and move on. I have been trying to tone it down and work it out with you for a while now mainly for you but also for everyone too. If we can't get along and if peace is not possible then I'd rather we don't direct any comments toward each other and you keep that ignore button on that you said you would be using.

Lynch was drafted same year as AP and has not had any serious injuries. You have an offense that might try to pass more but lets be honest Wilson is still a second year QB and will still rely on the run more than most NFL offenses. I would think Lynch would be top ten or 15 RB chosen.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And there ya go.................I like the HR threat too but I am not willing to chance it so much where I'm drafting an Adam Dunn as opposed to a Mike Trout. In other words give me the guys who score 10-15 points a week rather than the guy who scores 20 one week and 3 the next 2 weeks. Just my opinion,

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there ya go.................I like the HR threat too but I am not willing to chance it so much where I'm drafting an Adam Dunn as opposed to a Mike Trout. In other words give me the guys who score 10-15 points a week rather than the guy who scores 20 one week and 3 the next 2 weeks. Just my opinion,

love the analogy there! good form

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spiller as a baby:
[YOUTUBE][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrNljsFWQOs]Vomiting babies :)) - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]​