• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: special super bowl edition

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im so glad the 49ers lost. Kyle blowing it again. How do you not call timeout on 4th and 10 with the Super Bowl on the line? lol. Grap missing that bomb will haunt him for awhile. Big money QB;s should make those throws.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should we apply the choke tag to him? Because he can’t carry a team and makes huge money ?

Absolutely. Cant miss Sanders on that 3rd down play. Chiefs gave him a gift and he couldn't capitalize. So happy they lost. I also loved Sherman getting burned by Watkins in the 4th qtr. I don't know why the Chiefs weren't doing this all game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is hard to understand here. I had an opinion during the game. Nick Bosa played very well and an effect on the game. He did not have enough effect to keep the Chiefs from winning.

My opinion means if …. IF …. the Redskins get offered a big package that I am more persuaded to take the big package now than before. I was on the Chase Young bandwagon way before most. If you don't get the big package then you draft Young. I didn't say draft someone else. I didn't say Bosa sucked. I said he by himself got there a couple of times …. actually one sack and it wasn't enough to win the game.

So I guess I didn't say all of that and just made a statement. In the end I want RR and JDR to make the determination and I will live with whatever they decide.

We should could use a MLB and maybe a weakside LB but you don't draft them with the 2nd overall pick. :D I think we need a CB however we get one …. and one or two OLineman.

if we are offered a big package i would be with you take it , if not line up chase . its a win win

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im so glad the 49ers lost. Kyle blowing it again. How do you not call timeout on 4th and 10 with the Super Bowl on the line? lol. Grap missing that bomb will haunt him for awhile. Big money QB;s should make those throws.

Absolutely. Cant miss Sanders on that 3rd down play. Chiefs gave him a gift and he couldn't capitalize. So happy they lost. I also loved Sherman getting burned by Watkins in the 4th qtr. I don't know why the Chiefs weren't doing this all game.

i am not glad anyone lost or won concerning shanny . he was there and we werent

as is said throughout time , all qbs miss throws . again he was there we werent

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not glad anyone lost or won concerning shanny . he was there and we werent

as is said throughout time , all qbs miss throws . again he was there we werent

Shanny blows big time leads in big games. That is his mo. Grap missing that throw just shows everyone he is not elite and did not deserve the contract he got. The were there b/c of their defense.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon everyone!! If we are offered that big package from any team other than Miami then the answer is absolutely not!!

I don't care if the offer is for 6 future number one picks, including this year's pick, you don't take the offer.

So I'm going to ask, if the trade is not with Miami, what would the offer have to be in order to accept it at 6 through 10?
Anyone who thinks that trading to 10 or below, what would that offer have to be in order to make that trade?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon everyone!! If we are offered that big package from any team other than Miami then the answer is absolutely not!!

I don't care if the offer is for 6 future number one picks, including this year's pick, you don't take the offer.

So I'm going to ask, if the trade is not with Miami, what would the offer have to be in order to accept it at 6 through 10?
Anyone who thinks that trading to 10 or below, what would that offer have to be in order to make that trade?

I don't trade Young for Miami's 3 first round picks. We are taking Young case closed. all this is non sense.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW: the superbowl game was won and lost because of defense or defensive mistakes. Excepting a few plays, neither offense was exceptional despite 31 points by one team and 20 by the other

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW: the superbowl game was won and lost because of defense or defensive mistakes. Excepting a few plays, neither offense was exceptional despite 31 points by one team and 20 by the other

Shanny didn't run we had the lead with 6 minutes left. KC couldn't stop their run. He blew it again like he did in Atlanta. He wanted Jimmy to win the game and he cant. He has now blown two Super bowls.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't trade Young for Miami's 3 first round picks. We are taking Young case closed. all this is non sense.
I would consider the offer if it came, then let it be known, that they were attempting the move. In the end, if my counter move doesn't get them to continue upping the bounty, I take Young. (The offer would have to be spectacularly more than what they have to offer this year)