• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox overtake 1st place, Bruins dispose of Rangers easily, The world is right again...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
cant see anything on the radar...but its raining balls here lol

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh, it always surprises me when i see that Giambi still isn't retired yet

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nsfw is for nudity, so does that mean i could post lemonparty out there?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$(KGrHqV,!h0E8KMe(SSSBPG543L3w!~~60_35.JPG

Lambeau Leap

Master of the Yuniverse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hilarious

Yost defends Mike Moustakas to the hilt, an admirable quality even if it did lead to the whole Third Base Tree meme, but defending Moose is one thing, and playing him and his .178/.252/.308 performance is another. Yost continues to play Francoeur against right-handed pitchers occasionally, and last week started him over David Lough because “When you’ve got two players you’re looking at, there are certain days you want to go with offense and certain days you want to go with defense. Today, I wanted to go with the defense.”

That’s right – Ned Yost started Jeff Francoeur FOR HIS DEFENSE. Jeff Francoeur, who at this point in his career is essentially the Georgian version of Jose Guillen in the field. In that game, Francoeur lost a ball in the lights, and then in the eighth inning let a playable fly ball get over his head and tip off his glove for an RBI double in a one-run game.

From 2008 :

Second point is Rickie Weeks. For those of you who don't know the Brewers too well Rickie Weeks is the Brewers main leadoff man and attempts to play second base. First lets talk about Rickie's offense...or should I say lack of. Fact Rickie Weeks has one of the lowest batting averages for a lead off hitter in the major leagues at .233 which is the lowest of starting 2nd basemen in the majors. His strikeout percentage is a horrendous 23.7% which is third worse on the team only to Bill Hall who's strikeout percentage is a scary 30.76% and Mike Cameron who's SO% is a cut making 31.7%. This is a stat I believe baseball does not follow enough and is simply SO/AB. Strikeouts are the worse thing you can do as a hitter besides hitting into a double play. It doesn't advance runners, score runs, or help the team in any way, so I take this stat very seriously. Ryan Braun easily the Brewers best player has a SO% of 21.8%, but has also hit 35 HR this year. Corey Hart...easily the Brewers second best player has a Hall of Fame like SO% of 16.8%. Rickie Weeks who is suppose to get on base and use his speed to steal and get into scoring position has only stolen 19 bases this season which isn't even leading the team. Once again Corey Hart leads in that department with 23 bases stolen.

Now Rickie's defense or once again lack there of. 14 errors on the season with a fielding % of .976.

Early in the year the Brewers did not have much choice, but send Rickie down to AAA except that he was a high draft pick once again and the higher ups wouldn't have liked that. But once they acquired Ray Durham who has a season average of .287 Yost would continue to play Rickie game after game. In fact out of the 52 games played since Durham joined the team on July 21st Durham has only started 17 of those games. Yost, known for playing the averages, clearly missed Rickie's and Ray's average. Also Ray has a .994 fielding percentage. Kind of mind boggling when you really think about it.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
frenchy hits .200 vs lefties, .226 vs righties

lefty david lough coming off a 4-5 game again wainwright.

cards start a lefty tonight

frenchy starts in RF

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
frenchy hits .200 vs lefties, .226 vs righties

lefty david lough coming off a 4-5 game again wainwright.

cards start a lefty tonight

frenchy starts in RF

admit it you love francouer....