• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox overtake 1st place, Bruins dispose of Rangers easily, The world is right again...

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never Ever ever ever Ever spilled on CBS

Here was the first time

Sake actually pinned you out and I still didn't surrender, and that was hard, cause he was wearing my favorite nightgown

Not directly. You made a few head references with me and put in a wink smiley. A couple of people picked up on it. I had to do damage control to divert attention.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were about 5 who caught me that day. Whatz, Puresteel and GoYanks in particular. Steel told Dirt at Stan's on one of his visits and Dirt spilled the beans a few times. I guess it was fun while it lasted.

Like I said if you have to choose - keep Teddy - let Jerzey go.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never Ever ever ever Ever spilled on CBS

Here was the first time

Sake actually pinned you out and I still didn't surrender, and that was hard, cause he was wearing my favorite nightgown

Not directly. You made a few head references with me and put in a wink smiley. A couple of people picked up on it. I had to do damage control to divert attention.

Don't believe a word of it Jerzy. As soon as I grab the black dildo out of the nightstand, Dirt puked everything. He even gave me your social security number and all your internet passwords.

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most laid-back, easy-going cool dude ever has a saltry side. I would NEVER have guessed.

Dude used to be on-que, too. Like one word mention of anything to do with the cranium and he was on-point.

Had a few other ones too. Some good, some not so good. Buckytranslator for one.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
36001249.jpg

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dumbasses

self and i are teddys head

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sup fegs? Any Fan Duel taking place?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pr0nny damon

L. pr0n hubbard

For the record, Self and I were never in the pr0ns. We were, are and always will be free agents. The pr0ns tried to claim us, but we declined. There was a loose affiliation, and that's about it. But, those fuckers did copy a lot of our good material.

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said if you have to choose - keep Teddy - let Jerzey go.

Too late, Cereal. Teddy has been officially decapitated.........again and placed back into his cryocan for eternity. Lets bow our heads in a moment of silence.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a BIG BLACK WOMAN, who is looking for someone who appreciates and loves the body of a big woman. I weigh 375 and I know there are Men out there who like my type. Im looking to date and establish a friendship and see where it goes. Im NOT looking for casual sex, or hook ups. I will share all the details and specifics about myself once you send a picture and tell me a little about what you want. To prove you aren't SPAM, put your favorite Color in the subject line.NO WEIRDOS OR CREEPS PLEASE!! DONT WASTE YOU TIME SENDING ONE LINE RESPONSES!! NO PIC=NO REPLY